Sunday, February 03, 2008

RANDOM POST

For now, Clara is feeling really grouchy. So many things but so little time, it doesn't make a difference lah! I always have poor time management. Thinking about FYP meetings sulks me. My 1st FYP meeting would be tomorrow. Moreover, I can't believe that my 2nd year just ended and I am proceeding into my 3rd year! And soon, after a year, I will graduate with a diploma and I will be working. It's scary, looking at how fast time passes.


Well, My Baby Kahlen crashed for the first time!!! Her harddisk and DVD drive crashed and they need replacement. HP is waiting for the parts to arrive. Most probably she will be back home after CNY. And for now, I am struggling with my old boy with a missing 's' on the keyboard. Thank god I can still type the letter 's' if not if would be like so weird! Imagine,


" For now, Clara is feeling really grouchy. o many thing but o little time, it doen't make a difference lah! "


Doesn't look like english does it?!


Again, speaking about Chinese New Year, my mummy and I just cleared all the pineapple tarts! We calculated and estimated that we made about 1ooo pieces of pineapple tarts. God! I can't imagine it! As for this year, my own family will be having our own reunion at home on new year's eve. A change after my grandma passed away in 2002. So now, everyone's coming on the 1st day of new year. Mummy invited only family members and close people for dinner. ( I hope Terence will be here! *cross fingers* )


Besides CNY, I guess, Vivian and I are having this thing called maternal instincts! We would see babies and we all go gaga. And Vincent would be there like, "Reminds me of... hmmm... Vaal..." HAHA! And we will probe into his thoughts and disturb him further! But like seriously, the babies are sooooooo CUTE! Maybe it's because of their innocence that's a stress reliever. But some kids are not cute. In hokkien, there is this phrase, "Bo nang yan" It's like the baby face is like not presentable, there's a sign, "Please hit my face" kinda face. Okie, I do not know what I am talking about. But whatever it is, I am ranting about god knows what.

Let's talk about a new found bitch named Sasha. I met her during the H.O.A fashion show and I only came to know about her being my secondary school senior only after a few times of chilling out. She's a critic, a 10 times bitcher bitch than me. I SWEAR! Vivian can prove it! But we both like her cos she is FUNNY.

You Are An ISTP
The Mechanic
You are calm and collected, even in the most difficult of situations.A person of action and self-direction, you love being independent.To outsiders you seem impulsive, surprising, and unpredictable.You are good at understanding how all things work, except for people.
In love, you tend to be very easy going and flexible.The only thing you can't stand for is someone trying to change you or your life.
At work, you can stay completely calm under pressure. You handle stress well.You would make an excellent pilot, forensic pathologist, or athlete.
How you see yourself: Logical, flexible, and unconventional
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Indecisive, flippant, and disrespctful


For now, I am waiting for jobs to come in! COME TO ME QUICK COS I AM BORED STIFF.

I'm sorry if you find it a waste of time reading this post cos' it's REALLY RANDOM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!.. Im an ISTJ..

But ure really an "I"-meh? Hmm... *pondering*... I always thought u'd be more of an "E" instead.. Hmm..

And hey! Ges ur mum aint angry abt the tarts-issue nomore huh? And trust u to not inform me abt it.. Tsk.. Tsk.. Typical! *eyes-rolling*..

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! :))