Saturday, February 09, 2008

OLD FEELINGS

Well, I am so bored. I went for my CNY visiting last night and I managed to hear SOMETHING.

Well, I didn't know I made history after I graduate! My news was spreaded like WILDFIRE in the STAFF ROOM! Just because I broke up with someone! It's so fun and it got me so CURIOUS!!! So, I asked and knew the whole story. I was shocked and I didn't know that the relationship was that HIGH PROFILE!

Okie! I know I sound so bimbotic with the... "WHAO!" But it not that good lah! No wonder! No wonder that happen when I went to pick up my O level Certificate! HAHA. Well, WHATEVER! IT'S OVER!

Well, I am catching up with an old friend right now and I must say, I am so happy! Cos' talking to this friend is just like having an ego booster! (Instead of being labelled stupid all the time!) Maybe it's because we can connect. That's why we know each other inside out.



den i shall say.. meet my bimbo fren.. but shes smart,
mess arnd wit her and she bite u to death. i always find u mysterious


That means I am unpredictable! And Ms Siti always says that I am unpredictable!

Siti, I badly need some ego boosting too yea?! Remember to boost my ego when we talk in whatever way ya! Remember what you said, "It's okie for a woman to brag a little!"

I miss myself being that strong girl. Sasha told me this before, "Psychologically speaking, you got to think with your brain, NOT YOUR HEART. Cos' your brain is the one that always been making the logical decisions and thinkings."

And it's time to use MY BRAIN TO THINK, NOT ALLOWING MY HEART TO MELT AND DO THE THINKING.

*Valentine's Day? HAHA. It's nearing. I told every person I do not celebrate it cos I believe that everyday is valentine's day. I realised that I've been faking it! I NEVER celebrated it! SO, THIS YEAR, I WANNA CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY! So, I am free this Valentine's Day! Anyone can date me out! I shall see lah, who is it! :)

- Since, it has been declared officially that no one cares.
Love hurts: Narareth
Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds, and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Or strong, enough
To take a lot of pain,
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

Im young, I know,
But even so
I know a thing, or two
I learned, from you
I really learned a lot,
Really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when its hot
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
They're not foolin me

I know it isnt true,
I know it isnt true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue
Love hurts, ooh,ooh love hurts
Ooh,ooh love hurts

I know it isnt true,
I know it isnt true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
Ooh ooh love hurts
Ooh ooh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup2, go ahead and brag coz hey! u'd be labelled if you do and labelled if you dun.. So.... JUST DO IT!!.. Hehehe..

P/S: Does dat makes me shallow? Yeah, better be shallow than a hypocrites rite!..

*girl power*


P/P/S: Hmm.. I dun believe u'll be free on V-Day.. U may be now but at last min, something WILL surely comes up and changes things.. So yeah, ure predictable in dat.. So... No.. I dun believe u, with all due respect.. *winkz*

Anonymous said...

oh ya.. so based on wat Sasha said abt the psychological and stuff, this means u gotta use ur "T" to a good use huh? *winks*

oh ya, wats up ith "noone cares"?.. Hmm.. *eyes glaring*..

ChronoX said...

Damien Rice!
Good choice of song!
As always [=