Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Long Post

I reckon that this post is gonna be quite long. I just painted another layer of top coat for my beautiful nails I did 3 days ago. I got to like really take care of them because I wouldn't want to re-paint it AGAIN.

Well, I had Chinese New Year reunion dinner at home this year. My family had like steamboat. Check out the abalone(s)!!! Leng Leng opened like 2 cans! And I swear not to take abalone for the time being. It's just too much!
I painted Cheryl's nails and I took them when she was sleeping.
Well we were waiting for dinner, we took some pictures lah! Pardon that fugly face of mine! :)
On the 1st day of new year, we went to mama's house!

Mama is getting old! She's 82 already!
We came back home and had a gathering at home!
On the 2nd day, I went to Terence's place and then to Aunt Chris place.

On the way to Uncle Steve's house:

I gave an excuse that I am going to die. So all my cousins had to take a picture with me.
Hui Mei (Sarah)
Samuel
Wen Sheng (Jason)
Sherlaine
Stanley
Nicholas
Ivan
And, Jeremy.
Well, I went head hunting with Vivian! *wide smile* But everything was in vain. It's OKIE!
At a glance, I bet Vivian's tongue grew longer overnight. We went to some Nepalese Restaurant and I think the manager was trying to flirt with Vivian. "I can see that you like it mixed..."

I know I look like some freaking old woman with that red lipstick. But, I LIKE.
A few days later, the Full time Buttocks and the Part time Buttocks decided to meet up. Poor Cherie waited for the Full time ones for like 2 to 3 hours lah!
The male buttocks had a difficult time cos' the Full time female buttocks threw food onto his plate when they couldn't finish it. I guess he went home doing more sit ups and skipping!
And as a whole,
For complimentary, I got to take a picture with Rachael, Cherie's girlfriend. I found it so hard to take a picture with her because Cherie actually threatened to wallop me up. Poor me!
On the 15th of Feb, the Full Time buttocks went to give out flyers at Suntec City. It was a hell of experience because we got chased wherever you go. It's just like Just Follow Law. You need to seek for approval from different management and it takes 3 working days! How irritating is that!But the Japanese Boys made it up for it! They were so funny! Here's the story:
Vivian and I were giving out flyers at the entrance of Food Republic at Suntec City Convention Centre when a group of Japanese guys(some with their eyebrows shaven, yaku.. something...) walked passed. They look so ignorant but I still gave them the flyers. A few mins later, they walked pass me, and they SURROUNDED me! And they said, "more-to, more-to..." showing sign gestures to have more of the food coupons! I then gave them the entire pile in my hand and they went off. And they started and kept saying, "beautiful..... thank you..... bye." And they couldn't stop waving bye as if they hand was controlled by someone else. Adrian then passed me another pile, so, I ran towards the group of Japanese guys and I passed it to them AGAIN! haha. And they were so amused and happy lah! Weirdos! They need so many food coupons for what?!
But whatever lah! I managed to clear the coupons anyway.

The shirt that makes me sleep:
I am so hungry! I might wanna order macs in which I didn't last night! Maybe order macs and watch some stupid drama series.

P.S: Singapore Airshow tmr! and on Sunday! And yes! Terence will be free after 24th! COUNTDOWN!

No comments: