Thursday, February 14, 2008

1998, 2002, 2008

Well, I'm tired from all that crying. What a day! Furthermore, it's Valentine's Day. I know, I won't have people giving me flowers.(It's been a long time since I receive flowers lah! I saw all the guys carrying flowers in the train when I was on the way home yesterday! SO PRETTY!!!) Freaking lonely lah! Vivian! Vincent! Cherie! Aiya, forget about Cherie! Cherie celebrating with girlfriend! I wanna watch movie lah! Aiya. whatever, that aside.

I was at the wake today, seeing Uncle Nghee off his last journey. I tried to fight it all back and tell myself that I am strong, though I am not close with him, but the memories are just too distinct. Making his own bird cages, looking at his diving collection, both of us feeding his birds, fixing up planes etc. Though he chose the wrong path in life, I know he is a good person inside- Everyone is. He loves children. Thinking what mama said beside coffin, still makes me wanna tear, she said this in Teochew, "Ah Nghee ar, you go up there, must be a good person, cannot be a bad person anymore, remember must be a good person, must protect all your silbings and me, this family..."

Aiya, He's gone already and we shall all move on with our life. Anyway, I found out that his cause of death is Lidopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Some lung thingy.

Alright, I think I am gonna catch some sleep. I am extremely tired.

No comments: