Wednesday, February 27, 2008

K.O-ed

I am over the bimbotic bitch issue right now. I just K.O-ed her on her face. Too much Johnny Walker and insufficient sleep is bad for health. Slept (Napped I think...) only for less an hour last night and went to suntec early in the morning. I had a hangover this morning. I feel like I'm floating now. CRAP! I have another 2 extra piercings! Stupid Vivian lah! But whatever lah! I am super happy! I got my right ear-top piercing. (I have no idea how to explain to you considering the fact that I am super sleepy...) So, I have 2 on my left, and 4 on my right. Leng Leng saw my top ear piercing and she immediately scream, "You better take it out now! Remove it!". But i was thinking, "Hell no! For all the pain I'm going through looking after the fresh piercing! No way! After all, I've been longing for this piercing for a long time. You only live once. Furthermore, it's not as if I will not remove them if I have a kid. AND... that's a LONG WAY to go. Who knows I am not going to get married. So, I will enjoy while I can" and it's still not out. I can't imagine what will happen if I have a tattoo! All hell will break lose and most probably, I won't have a place to stay in anymore. Okie, I sound like a typical problematic teenager now! No I am not! It's just the floating sensation kicking in. This is what happens when you are freaking troubled, and when you are running away from certain things I guess. You do things to make yourself happy because you feel no one cares anymore. But hell, I am used to it now.

I had my anixety attack again. Much thanks to Vivian, so cute lah she! Keep massaging my fingers and hands. Maybe that's another factor why I am tired and I feel like I'm floating. I still have to tutor tomorrow. Whatever it is, I am just here blogging, typing crap to let you know that I am still kicking and alive. I will be gone for a while till my new blog skin is ready! And I think I am K.O-ed now :)

No comments: