Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stupid, Bimbotic models!

Everyone says that the modelling industry is a very bitchy one. Indeed it is. Basicially, there are 2 different types of models. One is when they try too hard to imitate the ANTM's potential bitches, they open their mouths and blabber non-stop without thinking and think that they are some kind of big shots. The other type are the ones that act dumb and play smart. I am proud to say that I am the latter. There's something I would like everyone to learn, especially if you are in the modelling industry. ESPECIALLY, when you are a free lance model and you are new in the industry. I always advice my close friends who are in this industry (it's not about me being a big shot and giving my advices here and there but since I consider them as a friend, I think that they should learn how to protect themselves!)that being a model is very simple. When you are called for casting, just go, and if you are selected, do your best job and fuck off. You do not need to give yourself extra trouble by bitching about other models. Indeed, the industry is all about competition, the best one gets the most jobs, earn the most money, but when you bitch about people when no one actually did offend you, there goes your reputation. Come on, don't be dumb, are you living in some other planet besides earth that you do not know the difference between Singapore and other countries?! Singapore is damn god small. As what the late Suharto said (along the line), "Singapore is just a small dot on the map." How can it bloody hell be compared to a big country like yours?! CHINA. You can fly anywhere you want even if you are a model with a bad reputation. If you are in America, you can always fly to Boston to start anew! Where do you think you can go in Singapore?! You can fly from Pasir Ris to Jurong?! And from Jurong you wanna fly to Orchard?! Furthermore, no one offended you! Not to say America, or even China, your booker can always send an email with a picture of yours to other modelling agencies, and blacklist you, not to mention a small country like Singapore. I guess you are trying TOO HARD to outshine the rest?! Do you need to go to the extent of wearing a mask in front of me and your agent?! It only reflects upon YOURSELF and NO ONE ELSE. You are not in any position to comment whether my make up is thick, my photos are not nice etc. If you got the balls, oops, sorry, you've got no balls, maybe if you got the boobs, you can bloody hell bitch about me right in my face. Why not just admit that you are jealous and envious of me?! I know I produce presentable photoshoots in which no one has disagree that I look ugly so far. AND, as a matter of another fact, you even praise me of my good photoshoots. Furthermore, as a matter of another, another fact, I've received positive comments about my recent photoshoot, NONE NEGATIVE AT ALL. I know you are envious of me because I brought down friends whom I think have the potential to be models as well, and as a matter of fact, the FIRST person WHOM YOU THINK CAN MAKE IT AS A MODEL IS A TRANSEXUAL. I wouldn't be surprised that you have 2 balls hanging down there, in which, you dare not bitch about me right in front of my face, because as a booker, you failed in your very 1ST attempt in scouting models. Why do you even want to argue that you are freaking taller than me?! It doesn't makes sense isn't it?! You are 1.73m, I am 1.75m. Do you even have a problem with mathematics? Do you even have a problem telling which number is larger in which who is taller?! What does 2cm even matters to you when you have a height in doing a runway show, just like me? Eh, you know what bitch?! So what if my damn make up is thick!? Your make up isn't that good as well, Who are you to comment about me when those people who are casting me do not make any comments about it!? Who are you to comment when some of the professional make up artists who graduated cosmoprof whom I met actually did praise me and I do not receive any negative comments from them? Who are you to comment when your head so freaking big in which I do not think that you can squeeze it into a prositute's vagina!? You can give it a shot you know? Because my make up is thick, I CAN TONE IT DOWN. YOUR HEAD IS BIG, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! I know, I empathise with you okie!? :)

Fellow models or free lances, Singapore is a very small country, thus, it's modelling industy is SMALL as well. In some way or so, everyone that you meet is inter-linked. You do not bad mouth ANYONE because if you do, your reputation is at stake. You do not need to carry your agent's balls, sleep with anyone just to be a model. People will notice you if you have the potential. And if you really do have a passion in this industry, you should do what is best for you. Do not offend anyone, because if you do, life will be difficult for you in the future. Trust me. :)

1 comment:

Jojo :) said...

is normal lahs, all the bitchings yah.. relax! :] cheeze*