Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Kill those grumpy spells lah!

Ms Siti found it hard to believe that I am an Introvert. So she told me a more accurate test would be Carl Jung's Personality test. TRUE ENOUGH, the results differ!!!

ESTP
Extroverted (E) 59.46% Introverted (I) 40.54%
Sensing (S) 54.29% Intuitive (N) 45.71%
Thinking (T) 53.85% Feeling (F) 46.15%
Perceiving (P) 62.86% Judging (J) 37.14%




I'm bored stiff... I haven't seen Terence for days. And that boy, to compensate that, he blew me off really badly last night.

I SHALL NOT ALLOW MY PRIDE TO SPILL OVER THE FLOOR ANYMORE!

CRAP!!!
Siti said that I am weird. Cos' it seems like I become a grumpy dwarf every CNY's eve. Chest pains again. Seems like an annual thing. Shit. It been 2 days. Till now, I am feeling freaking grouchy, grumpy, pissed, upset etc. CNY doesnt excites me. (Just like last year!) FUCK! I know why I am feeling like that. I know. But I shall not make it known. What for? As if he cares. So what if I understand? I have my limits too. It's too much for me to take. But so what?! As if he cares about my feelings, me. As if.
What will happen if I lead myself astray?! Will he change and be there for me?! As if... Okie. WHATEVER
BYELAHBYELAHBYELAH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ponder this:-
we are all looking for our Mr/Ms Right but we forgot that almost everyone else is looking for such too. Therefore, if everyone is doing such, who is whom? I believe Mr/Ms Right lies WITHIN ourselves.. And it is only then, we can attract others to us..

Makes sense?? Nevertheless, it takes two to work, babe.. *winkz*..

P/S: Dat salutation makes me appear like a stiff-neck Maths teacher like dat.. Hmm... *eyes rolling*

Ms Claralicious said...

Well, I get used to it already lah! Okie! I will stop that salutation!