Friday, August 04, 2006

MIA Day 4

Time Check: 2.55pm
MIA Day: 4

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I woke up when Rose brought the house phone into my room. I woke up suddenly. And answered the phone.

It was him.

I don't feel like talking at all and when I looked for the time, I realised it was 8.36am.

FUCK!

I was late and I feel that I had already screwed my Cognitive Understanding Test. And looking at the condition of my bed... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

SCREW!

This is the 2nd time I missed my Cogintive Test and I can fucking hell SCREW that module!

*points middle finger*

I then took my own sweet time to go to school.

Things and thoughts that happen last night or should I say this morning kept re-playing in my mind.

Imagine having the feeling of betrayal from your close loved one.

SCREW!

When I reached school,

SCREW!

FUCKING VB CODES AGAIN!

I spend 1 hour at the playground during break.

I thought about some things.

And sometimes,

I feel that I want to break down,
But I can't now,
Cause I'm numb!

I can't forget what happen this very day 8 years ago.

scratched @ 3.16pm

No comments: