Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm soooooo deprived!

Imagine not sleeping for since Sunday. (Thanks to Ms Siti for pulling through with me!)

I don't mean not sleeping as in not having a wink of sleep.

But... just taking short naps.

I feel all restless man! Ohh boy! I wish for a comfy bed right now. I'm still stuck in school. AND.. you know what? I think I'll be leaving school. Just called THAT BITCH! She is in school so.. I think I'm gonna meet her in town.

My plan is to fuck off from this lesson ( Basic Sciences 1) by the 2nd meeting!

TOWN HERE I COME!

I know nothing to do there la. But.. No choice la! (: Go there walk walk.
Though I'm sooooooooo deprived OF SLEEP. I still can cam -whore! (:

One more thing...
I wish wish wish and WISH that my baby is here with me to SLEEP!

ohh boy..

scratched @ 11.27am

No comments: