Monday, August 14, 2006

LAST WEEKEND

Alright! (In Ashlee's tone)

Wanna know something?

I AM BACK!

Well, as much as I said I wanted to extend my stay in "Los Angeles", I didn't because Ballack asked me to go home because he is actually worried for my family. (: Such a sweetie!

Ohh ya... For Ashlee:
Ballack told me to inform you that there will be a "girlfriend meeting" on Tuesday, 24th of August 2006. uh huh. You get what I mean? I told Ballack not to fret about it. But he's just kinda worried la. Cause you know, both of them are not together now. (: Till then, I'll get the full coverage about the " girlfriend meeting" on Friday Night or Saturday Night. (:

Well, On Thursay after school, Aisyah and I went to Little India for makan. hahas. What a night. We went to Mustafa too. Things there are sooooooooo cheap man. Wanted to go for clubbing because that night would actually be my last night of my MIA session. But unfortunately, *eh eh* I was wearing slippers. If onlyI didn't. We would have club. Sorry Aisyah!

Alright, as promised, these are the pictures. (:

I went home and tido. I had already plan to ponteng school the next day. So, I didn't go to school. DUH! Where did I go?

I went to... The Private Clinique Fair!

Before that, Wanna know who were the 3 bitches when I was back in Secondary School?

These are the ones...

And now...

I met up with Ruyun at Compasspoint and then we took a cab to Temasak Poly to pick Farah up. We then went to Eunos MRT station to meet my uncle. Slack for a while. Bought bubble tea and my cheese cake. Oh ya, just a note to you guys. Never ever buy sweet talk's bubble tea at Causeway Point and Eunos MRT station. Reason being, both outlets' pricing is soooo fucking expensive. Causeway's have a fucking bad customer service! And to think that you pay an extra of 20 cents for BAD CUSTOMER'S SERVICE. As for Eunos', if you buy bubble tea daily from their outlet. I swear that you are gonna have diabetes in like 3 months time! BAD.

Alright... we then headed to Clarke Quay and I must say, some people just have to take advantage of you. FUCK YOU! Who am I talking about?All those BLACKS in the MRT. Sorry but I'm not being racists here. But those NIGGAS. And I really mean NIGGAS. People like 50 cent. nono.. i love 50 cent. They were like delibrately having body contact! FUCK YOU. I know...

I AM pretty!


*points middle finger*

We then stopped at Clarke Quay MRT station's platform. WHY? Because this poor Missy got her feet all sticky in her shoes. SO? I've got no feet powder.

What I did?

I pour my expensive Loose Powder from Shades Of Beverly Hills into my shoes. ):

Cam-whore a little with the girls...

Off we went to Merchant Road. We walked down Merchant Road and we went to Merchant Square. When we reached, Farah's mum brought us around her office. We went touring! She introduced her daughter to all her collegues and her boss. Just like how a mum would do so. hahas. After roundings, we FINALLY went to the Fair. And to my surprise, it's only like a room? Very small. And to my dismay, most stuff were already gone. Mascara, eye treatment cream, perfume etc. So sad! Whatever it is, it was not that disappointing though... Because, I GOT WHAT I WANT! My eyeshawdow! My gold shades! hahahahas.

After we got our stuff, I saw Yi Poh. I had a huge shock man! It was like... "Arrrrr..." Yes Yes. We screamed at each other. hahas.

We then went to the toilet to "vain vain". Come on. Girls mahs! Go there to try on our new make up! After all that touching up, we walked aimlessly on the streets and came across a shop that import their goods from overseas and sell them.

Their stuff are like soooo VINTAGE!!! MANY MANY MANY THUMBS UPS!

I shall go there to splurge one day!

We then head to town after all that hectic grabs of clinique goods.

We went to Far East Plaza to have our lunch. When we were on the way... we saw a... LAMBORGHINI! beautiful babey! hahas!

Both of the other two bitches had hokkien mee whereas I hate my favourite laksa... WITH EXTRA SEE HUMS! *yum yum* After lunching, we went for touching up AGAIN. Cannot help it la. Must maintain that bitchiness! (: We went to the newly renovated toilet... That is where it ALL STARTED. What started? That was the place where LOVE BLOSSOM! Not in the toilet la! But OUTSIDE the toilet!

I remembered saying, "Can you promise me something?"

And he said, "Yes?"

And I continued, " Can you please promise me... I mean the rest of the girls that you will not get involved in fights anymore?"

And he looked into my eyes. And he told his "brothers", "haha. You know what she told me? (He pointed at me) She told me not to fight anymore. "

hahas. I REALLY regreted deleting my blog where all my memories were.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Imagine I or should I say I asked Ms Siti to delete my blog on my behalf due to some EXTENDED family issues that still remain till today. From the 21st of October to ?

NVM!

Well, we girls then went to the "roof top" of Far East to slack there. Memories started to float in AGAIN. THAT was the place that I supposely lighted Daddy Dickson's LAST cig.

*points the middle finger*

And look at all of us now? Out of the 3 girls, 2 are smoking now.

*points the middle finger*

yaya. 3 of us started slacking there. Smoking, Gossiping, Bitching, Spanking butts. (: Sounds kinky?

Well, here are some of the photos.

After that, we proceeded in buying some accessories.
I heard RuYun gave her mum the necklace.

*points middle finger*

hahas. the girls bought the belt and necklace. Very cool okays! Farah then went home. RuYun and I went to Wisma to do some last minute shopping. THE FACE SHOP. Then we go sio hun ki. hahas. I went to meet Daddy and proceeded to Hougang Point. We talked and slack... Ms Siti la, want to go Jln Kayu! We were all tired and decided to go to Jln Kayu after KIM'S DAD GO TO M'SIA! Talk talk talk on the phone ar.. UNTIL i fall asleep.

Then, say wanna go at 5am. In the end, all sleeping! I woke up when I heard Ms Siti flooding my inbox.

*points middle finger*

Then I "activated" Ms Kim and we all meet at Jln Kayu for BRANCH.

NOTE: BRANCH NOT BREAKFAST!

Daddy came over after his detail all the way from Selarang Camp. I just love him loads! That poor guy, so tired still come over.

Here are some pictures and a kinky video!

After that, we went to the... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

ANIMAL FARM!

OMG! Though I have records of not liking animals or... HATING ANIMALS... I offically announce that I don't HATE animals anymore! Fucking bitch, Ms Siti made us walked sooooo far lor! *points middle finger*

We went to visit the horses and ponies first! OMG! They were smelly and dirty! Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkss... ... ... After that... it was the BIRDS! They were pretty la... Now ... ... ... here comes the most exciting part! RABBITS! OMG! Have I say how much I love them to THE CORE?!?!?
And it's high time I help readers differentshape the meaning of CUTE and ADORABLE! (:
Check out the links!
I guess both words have NO negative comments!

And the rabbits are sooooo cute and adorable!!! OMG! After that, we meet a GERMAN Sherpard! OMG! He's so sweet. neat babey! very de cute lor! ( in Xyndee's tone!)
Check this out..

After that, daddy went home cause he was extremely tired.

Me and the other two bitches then went to "u-gang point " for mango dessert!
Alright, the other two didn't have that la.

Ohh ya.. there is one fucking chao auntie hor. Go and provoke my bitch! fuck you la understand. My bitch buying dessert u never see ar? OoPs.. sorry... FORGIVE ME! I saw your face and realised that you are pah jiao! push push push! push my bitch very happening ar?!?! I know la. You wanna push her then she fall down flat on her face right cause you JEALOUS! My bitch's boobs are BIGGER than yours!

*points middle finger*

fuck you understand?!?! Go home hor. And look at the mirror okays? i suggest that you GO AND REPAIR YOUR EYES!

*hmpfs*

Then the other two bitches followed me to buy 4 digits for my mum! And when I was queuing up... A woman with mental illness (I assume) approached me. She kept asking me repeated questions and I must say. She is.. *thumbs up* I tell you guys frankly, I do not mind helping people who are suffering from mental illness. I've been that route before (not as in I'm crazy la!), I've seen them before, and interact with them before! I wish.. okays.. DIGRESSION. Future plans are not made to be said now la okays? But working in IMH (Institute of Mental Health) has exposed me A LOT! yaya. After that, we went to rounding AGAIN! FOR WAT? Find princess pictures... then they came over to MY HOUSE. And see me dress up! =X. My cussie's 21st Birthday mah! =X How will this weekend be like? (: Maybe... FIREWORKS?!?!?! (:

FUCK IT LA! chao chee bye! BLOGGER SCREW UP ON ME! This is only the the half post!

FUCK IT LA!

scratched @ 6.48pm

No comments: