Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MIA Day 1

Time Check: 2.15pm
MIA Day : ONE

Though I said I'll resign from blogging till the 4th of August, I must say that... I can't help it but to start blogging. I've decided to retrieve my "resignation letter".

The only way to know what is going on is. at claralicious.blogspot.com for the next few days.

Every morning, I'm just blessed that I get calls from my dearest bitch, Ms Siti. Though the calls can be up to like 100 missed calls. (okays. I'm not kidding. But this only happens when my hp is on silent mode) I miss Daddy's voice. Imagine like, 6 hours without his voice. I miss him loads. I feel so... ... bad.. Not to say 6 hours. I feel so uneasy without hearing his voice before I get out of bed.

I just called him. Just wanting to hear his voice. But...

he did not answer.

THANKS.

Okays, If the readers must know why I have to MIA. It's because, I'm tired of what is happening in my life. And I think I need a time-out. From family to fucking dirty politics to strange encounters. Be it where I am.
The only one that is still standing strong and tolerating me MOST OF THE TIME.
My love.

But I feel bad. Cause... ... I keep throwing my temper on him and he has been tolerating me. I feel very bad treating him like that. I feel like a 3 year old kid throwing my tantrum. And my love is just there tolerating me and sayang-ing me. I feel too bad. Throwing everything to him. And I wrote to him an email last night, crying.
Yups. I was crying like FUCK and BUCKETS.
Ms Siti cried like FUCK and BUCKETS too.

Ms Kim, What I can say now... ...

I'm sorry. You are my dearest bitch. Never a SLUT.

You don't know how much you mean to me. After the 8 years of friendship we shared, nothing can express how I'm feeling right now.

I just finished my presentation and it is like 2.40pm now. I really dunno what to blog. Though, I've no plans for later. I see. My 1st day of MIA-ing truly sucks. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I think I've got plans tomorrow. Tomorrow will be party. Cause there will be Understanding Test tomorrow morning.

Till then, I'll follow up with my Day 2 tomorrow.

I miss all my nuts.
I miss my love A LOT.
FUCK. Typing.. "my love" is like triggering a waterfall in me.

I'm gonna be fiendish.

scratched @ 2.44pm

No comments: