Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MIA Day 1: Part 2

Time check: 10.37pm
MIA Day: 1 - Part 2

Well well well, I said I had no plans after school right? But, last minute plans came about and that always happens to me! (:

Right after school, I went to Ang Mo Kio. Toooo.... STUDY!

with who? these are the clues...

And to think think that SOME BORING PERSON.... eat french fries WITHOUT SALT! Can you believe it? FRENCH FRIES WITHOUT SALT! Aaarrrgghss!!!

And what did I do? I went dipping my fries in BBQ sauce! LOADS OF BBQ SAUCE!

Great. Went home at around 8. Abd started slacking out at my secret place for 10 to 15 mins. That was when I got all emotional. And started writing this: (For my love)

Your presence, Your smell,
seem so close yet so far,
I wish I could feel you,
I wish I could touch you.


That song kept playing back and forth,
I wanna tell you,
that I'll dedicate my life to you,
I wanna tell you,
that forever it will be you and me.


As these go on,
tears started rolling,
Nights we spent,
were missed and never forgotten.


I've been trying in all ways to let you know,
You've been missed,
You've been love,
But I can't seem to find the right way.


We have all been through this road,
rountines have been broken,
Till then,
I promise,
For you I'll bleed myself dry.

Till tomorrow comes.

scratched @ 11.07pm

No comments: