Monday, August 21, 2006

Lovely Week!!!

I had such a good week man!

On Tuesday, I went to meet daddy dickson. Nahs. Actually, I went to see my Mr DeeJay!






See how cute he is?!?! Yups. I went home to do my RJ and then met Daddy Dickson EARLY IN THE MORNING!

*points middle finger*

I need my sleep!!!

And he ended up looking like this...


Ya.. And he was DEPRIVED OF KISSES!!!



.....

Met up with HIS KAKAK. a.k.a THE BITCH, Ms Siti at Tampines. Go where? This is how he tortured me when I was in the train!

We watched back to back movies!

Both movies were cool shit man! hahas. Both rated 3 out of 5 thumbs up by... claralicious. =X. I know. LAME!

Then we went for dinner at Hougang Point. OMG! I love the Tom Yum Soup dere. FUCK! And I'm craving for it now.

Message to Ballack: Honey, Please fly back now. I need you to get me my Tom Yum Soup from Hougang Point. IN CASE you don't know what is that, It's soup that spicyand sourish and it's orginated from Thailand. In any case Honey, Good Luck for your game later! (:

DICKSON LIAW! Go and get your ass to Hougang Point right now!

Well, after dinner, we went for our durians! OMG! I simply love them man!






Thanks Ms Siti, Now the durians and movie tickets are learning to cam-whore! *a-hem*

Well, I went back to school on Thursday. And screw la! It was VB coding again. But I can't say that anymore cause I feel that I'm starting to love VB! And then Ms Low decided to order Pizza. Readers asking why? Cause it's the last time that she will be teaching us. School ends this coming Wednesday and we will be going for a month's break. And when school reopens, it's a brand new class with brand new faciliators. OMG! Can you believe this? I'm listening to "time of our lives"... so sappy, And I feel like crying. FUCK IT.

BACK TO THURSDAY!

Who ordered the PIZZA?!?!!?!

None other than the... MS BITCH!

Ya.. And Dinee just have to bring Wei Lun's PINK digital camera down to collect the pizza. Knowing that she is a cam-whore, and I'm one myself, that's makes a DOUBLE COMBO! And I tell you... Poor Asyraf had to put up with us! =X


Wonder where were we? We were waiting for the lift!

And when we were in the lift,


And when we came out of the lift....

hahas. Poor Asyraf. But... but... but.. I can see that he's loving it!

What happens when we wait for the Pizza Delivery Man?


Dear Asyraf, Do you feel like we are like soooooo famous that someone takes a picture of us when we are not aware of it? Who will be THAT PAPARAZZI?!?!
Who else would that be? Student ID number: 61119!!!

After all that wait, the PIZZA MAN was finally here!

We then figured that there won't be enough drinks for the entire class, so... we went to 7-11 to buy SUPER BIG GULP!!!







Lai Lai. Pose 1 for the camera!
Even though our hands were full of stuff, Cam-whoring is still managable.
And we just have to tempt the class through the lil' window at our door.

Ya, and i'm the first one to take a photo with the PIZZA! hahas.

followed by us...







We have always believed that they are GAYS.



My dear W15F! *sobs*

Well, this is the video of what me, Dinee and Asyraf did after we all finished the pizza.

those empty boxes of pizza... ... ...

Yups. And on Friday, our last Cognitive Lesson. Mr Wan came! OMG! It was Wang Qian's last day too. *sobs* Well, as usual, we went for our makan makan at haven!
Wang Qian, Kelvin and I went to smoking smoking.


And this is the most un-natural way of me taking a picture while I'm smoking!


And my dear 61119 just have to drag me to buy this. And I tell you! This is soooooo.... SUPERB!
Yes. Just a pose!

And Wang Qian treat us ice-cream! hahas. How sweet of him! (:
And I feel like I'm missing that ashtray now! hahas. Now, only left Kelvin and me... *sobs*

Ya.. they just acted all sooo lovey dovey. Sawny..

scratched @ 5.46pm

No comments: