Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MIA Day 2

Time Check: 11.33pm
MIA Day : 2

hahahahahahas! MIA DAY 2!

Can you sense the hyperness?

My day 2 started sooo well! I went to Jln Kayu for supper! ( That's why late for school la! =X )

I go with who? I let you readers guess! hahahas!

Did some my usual cam-whoring. (:



That anoymous person broke my plaster prata! _ _ FUCK YOU!
I reached home at about... 1am?


I ate till my hearts content!

I went for my FIRST SEG talk today about motion control. Kan Ni Na! . Aku tak paham!

Why tak paham?

Cause I was busy MSN-ing Stella and Wandi?

Why?

Cause my group ONLY CONSISTS of FOUR MEMBERS! Kan Ni Na Bei Chao Chee Bye!

Where'd you go 5th member? I miss you soooo... FUCK YOU!

That 5th member, CHIA SHI YU STELLA... ... ... checking emails! surfing about bloggers regarding SEX! And she fucking hell claim that... "I can't find!"

PUKI MAK KAU BUSUK!

KAU HISAP KONEK!

GO GET FUCK BY SPIDERS LA! TAKDE ORG NAK MAIN NGAN KAU!


For my record, she is the first girl I shouted at in RP.

And to think that she just shut up! wahahahahahaha! take this..

Well, after school, Ashlee, Shahirah, Dinee, Sabita and I went to the cafe to makan! whao~ the cookies and cream drink is simply marvellous! *muacks* i'm lovin' it!

Then, all sooooo shy, don't wanna take photos!


Then we went to RPC to talk and chit chat.
we meant SERIOUS BUSINESS!


And we went home at about 9?

hahahas.

I got plans for friday afternoon right BITCHES?

I'm sorry but I regreted my decision for the night.

scratched @ 11.59pm

No comments: