Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Well, life's back babey!

MORE BALLACK! -which means more trips overseas (:

MORE AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!

MORE OUTINGS!

MORE POLY FORUM WORK!

MORE ACTIVITIES!

Oh My God! Don't you just smell the heavy traffic with me?

Everyday is just busy busy busy. And I get tired tired tired everyday.

This was what happen on Friday and Saturday night!

On Friday, The 3 princesses cum bitches went out! OMG! I did not go to school! ponteng AGAIN! =X.

Well, Kim came over to my house and we put on make up! And off we went for our favourite FISHBALL NODDLES PLUS EXTRA MUSHROOMS!!! *Yum Yum* (:


[Wandi is looking at this post while I'm typing this. stupid right?!?!?! *hfmp*]

Well, we went to look for Ms Siti at ard 5 plus and guess who we saw?!?!?! JUNE! And we thought that her working... err... EX-WORKING PLACE has one student missing again! hahas. We went up her EX-office and started CAM-WHORING! OMG!

Then, we went for dinner at KFC, J8.

And I love J8's rail's glass? (err.. i dunno what is that!) readers, please give me the right word!

Then, we went for chocolate fondue!!!
HD's new ice cream! *yum yum* who's boobs are these?

wahahahahahahahahahahas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then we all vain vain! stupid siti! cam-whore some more la!


After that, I went to meet Daddy and then we went to see the fireworks!!! WOoooHooo.. It was soooo... wonderful..!!!



Daddy then send me home.

And I felt so dead. I was having a terrible headache and my head was spinning!

*points middle finger*

On Saturday...

HAPPY 16TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

hahahas. What a day to spend it with daddy and his mum! We went to see fireworks together AGAIN! Beautiful Beauitful Beautiful.



*muacks*

I feel relieve after updating. But I'm still left with updates on Ballack!

P.S: GET THE COUNTDOWN STARTING!!! 31 DAYS TO MY BIG DAY!!!

scratched @ 3.14pm

No comments: