Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MIA Day 3

Time Check: 3.26pm
MIA Day: 3

ALRIGHT! (In Ashlee's tone!) I was late AGAIN! The person that made me jump out of my bed was Uncle Steve. hahas. He called me to ask me something.

I was SHOCKED.

Alright, I think I'm gonna have plans later. I THINK. I hope so. I would like to be alone for awhile tonight. I'm not sure yet. But I will definitely go back to the place I went when I was caught in a dilemma last Sept. I'm not sure. Plans yet to be confirmed.

Well, dear Ju was fucking stress today. So... ... went smoking lor. smoke till we die! hahas. One after another.



Later must go buy cigs.

I changed my group again for Basic Science 1.

THANK GOD!

Got someone in the group I dislike sia. FUCK HER!

Anyways, as long as she don't disturb me, that's fine.

I wanna rant about something BUT I'm MIA-ing. So, I'll rant about it when I'm BACK! (:

I'm waiting for tonight. Alright, I'm like kena done here.

Tomorrow still got Cognitive Understanding Test.

Neways, good news. I've reduce my MIA period. It will end on Friday, 12am. In other words, tomorrow las.

I feeling much much better now after the long time -out. (:

Alright, I GUESS I'll update part 2 tonight.

I'm gonna be fiendish;

scratched @ 3.38pm

No comments: