Friday, September 14, 2007

Human with their looks

Well, I am dead bored with a damn stuffed up nose (blocked nose) here (PLUS... I can't take my mind of yesterday's dream of me being diagnosed with some cancer). I am waiting for Terence to call me after he finish his flight exam paper in like maybe half an hour to 1 hour time. Leng Leng and Rose are preparing the food for tonight's BBQ. Mei Mei is humming to London Bridge which is playing from my laptop now and I am having thoughts on how I grind Terence in clubs whenever that song came up or whenever I requested for it from the DJ. hmmm... *shoo* *shoo* shoo those thoughts aside. hmmm... I was thinking about stuff just now and suddenly, Siti's thoughts came into my mind. We were talking about this certain topic a couple of times.



WE MUST FIND AN UGLIER BOYFRIEND!



Well, that doesn't mean I want to find another boyfriend la! But Siti was stating her stands in our crapping time as to why we must find an uglier boyfriend. YET, she is waiting for her love to come with such standards:

1. Toned up Chest without Hair

2. Look handsome or at least presentable (I think!)



I mean come on la! If anyone is gonna comment on her criteria, I am gonna knock your head hard! Come on, we have to admit that ALL of us are superficial in some way. If you are walking down the street and you see a HOT GUY who looks all buffed up and a skinny ugly toad, who will you think of having sex with?! Of course the HOT GUY LA!



Okie, back to Siti's stands ar, she said we have to find an uglier guy because if you look better, your guy will fear of losing you, because there are more handsome guys out there and he will treasure you always. So, we cannot find a too handsome guy. If not, he will run away with a prettier girl. Just like Terence, he is not really photogenic, but he is handsome lor!( Plus he's new haircut from Andrew...) Kim say he is the most handsome boyfriend I have so far, and I agree lor and when he wears the RAOUL shirt that I choose for him. He looks damn hot la. Blame it on me for having such a good taste la. ( You buy things that suit you, not just because you like it. ) AND, I forbade him to wear it. Only can wear exclusively for ME. If we ever break up, then he can wear the shirt to seduce all the girls but in the meanwhile, he cannot wear for anyone to see. If not, I will get angry! And in this relationship, I scared that boy run away because he is handsome enough lor to find a prettier girl than me especially when I am without make up, I think he will see me without make up till he sian lor then we will find other girl. But then again, he is always the one that ask me not to put on make up and not bad okie! I have been going out WITHOUT foundation and concealers! Must give me an award for it!


Don't ask what is the purpose of this post! I am hungry and feeling crappy! BBQ tonight! Birthday tmr! ((:

3 comments:

kimmi said...

u jus had to tell the world i said that, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!

biatchhhhh!!!!!

=p

Anonymous said...

yupz.. so Im shallow but at least I dun deny being one nor hide it too..

but of coz, IF you have a good personality and a sincere heart, looks are SECONDARY to me-lar!!..

Till den, since Im not on a serious lookout, I'll be shallow!!.. hehehe..

Happy Birthday 2 a gal who is now "NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN".. hehehe..


*grinz*

kimmi said...

aiyoh... Mr Ter has just one more year to enjoy life and keep his hair! HAHAHAHA!

good luck to you both man! =P