Thursday, September 27, 2007

heat and fire.

It's human's nature. For every single soul on earth is different in their own way though most share certain characteristics. It's taxing, having to change a part of you that is your nature. But for some some reasons, humans work in the weirdest ways.

Sometimes, we do not work in acceptance, and just walk away.

Somehow, I feel that I am in some slow motion tunnel for the past few weeks, waiting for that day to come where I will be completely perfect. Not really actually, maybe, close to perfection. I do not run into the lion's mouth anymore. But, whenever it's time, I run towards the sea, and drown myself in my own. That's how I am coping. Ask me why?! Because I want a better feeling for myself. Not really actually, AGAIN. For someone else perhaps.

Somehow, I feel that I am living in deception. I had to find another way out for myself, another alternative. I had no choice. ( And when they say, life is full of choices, somehow, I feel that it's bullshit now. It's pretty subjective. )

At times, I ask myself whether it was a right decision. Ironically, I do not have an answer to my own question.

However, I bow down to those who have accepted me.

No comments: