Sunday, September 09, 2007

VAVOOM!

Alright! I had tons of photos but I only selected a few. The title of this show is VAVOOM!
Well, the shot below is how the place looks. We have a RED CARPET as our runway!

Melisa and me before the show.

Well, a little brief before i go directly into the show. The entire event takes up 4 days. 3rd of September to 6th of September. 3rd and the 4th of September were preparation. 5th and 6th were the seminar days. All the models were divided into 3 segments. Pre-done, Live Cut and Hair Up. Pre-done models are like models with their hair all done up already and they just parade their hair. Live Cut will be colouring your hair first and then, cutting your hair live and then you parade. Hair Up would be styling your hair live and then parade la! So, I belong to the Live Cut. There were 4 live cut models. 2 for each day. So, I was in Day One.





I had to smile all the time! I must say, it's not easy being a model! If you take a look at the 1st picture of me doing my Live Cut, I was sitting at one of the squares of the entire platform! Franko was walking around and I could feel as if the entire platform was collapsing. Franko's steps were very heavy and I was shaking. I was scared la! It would be damn un-glam if I were to fall. And despite the fear, I still have to SMILE and LOOK GOOD. I had to smile when Franko was pulling my hair hard too! GOD! I felt Franko chopping my hair off like it's none of my business!



Okie, skip the photo above. It's an un-glam mistake. The lower half of my body has BAD POSTURE!
Sandy, One of the Hair Up models, who is my schoolmate too!
MY NEW HAIR!
The Second Day:

Don't bother asking! I screwed my walks and poses! I feel that I can't make it anymore.


The models and Franko!
Who else?! Franko and me!
Well, from left: Jimmy, Andrew( Singapore's Ambassador), Me, Mel and Eddie!
Mel, Me and Ah Yan, our make up artisit and designer!
Mimi, the Minah in the house! ((:
The other Minah, Filah!
Shermin and I with flowers!Last but not least, my fav. shot: Franko and me!
I must say, Franko is damn bloody hot WHEN HE IS YOUNGER! Siti and Kim, I DO NOT LIKE OLDER MAN.
NEW HAIR. SAME BOYFRIEND.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!

Lilian