Friday, September 21, 2007

The Last TEEN

It's been a long time since I am blogging! Finally, I am able to publish this post! It has been pending since the night of 15th of Sept! ((:



On the 14th of September, Honey came over at 1 plus. He was a tired so he slept for a while and this was what happen:

I wonder whether you guys notice the 2 lipstick marks on his right cheek and his forehead. The bright red one was on his cheek. And a darker red on his forehead. I wanted to re-take a picture unforunately, he woke and whining...


"I cannot sleep in peace leh!!!"


and not soon after, my first visitor came at 4 plus.



And we went down to the BBQ pit. Here are some photos:

A picture of my First Visitor(Flavia) and Me!



Soon after, people start coming in. The first couple to make their mark:



ABRAHAM AND YU TING!
After everyone arrived, taken their dinner, It was time for me to blow the cake!!! Well, the cake was bought by Terence's mum.


P.S: Auntie Janice, if you are reading this, many thanks! ((: Love you many many too!



Soon, not long after I made my wish and blew out the candle, I smelt disaster!


WHY?!



For the first time in 19th years, I WAS SABO-ED!!!



Terence placed the "candle holder" (I really do not know what you call that la! ) into a slice of cake.... He garnished with the slice of cake with roses too....
And damn! I had to find that "candle holder" only with my tongue!
Here's the video:

And bloody hell! As you can see, Terence pushed my head into the slice of cake!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TA DAH!!!

A fugly picture of me:

After all that mess, fun, laughter, it was ..... Well, I planned to only open 2 bottles. Unfortunately, Ruyun's boyfriend, Rion brought down Absolut Pear. So, we got 3 bottles to clear!!! ((:

And, WE ALL BOTTOMS UP TO ME!!

Some pictures:




Okie, all the couple couple shots up already... So what's next?!

SOME LESBIAN ACTION AGAIN!

Ruyun's idea la! Stupid Bitch!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well, if you guys wonder, Terence was the photographer AGAIN. After we frenched, we kiss our boyfriends, and we asked, "How does Clara/Ruyun taste like?!" HAHAS!

I only slept for 3 hours! I couldn't sleep at all! And the next morning! WAS SWAN LAKE!!! Wore my new dress, new earrings (from Honeybunch) to match with!Well, I had a splendid birthday! Well, as for presents,

Leonard and Amanda gave me this: My dear bitch bought LILIES! And they are SO PRETTY! Plus EARRINGS!
Abraham and Jin Yang bought a PVC clutch bag! HAHAS! I shall use it as my make up pouch!Flavia bought me Betty Boob hoping for me to grow bigger boobs! HAHAS!

I had an early birthday present from Siti on the 2nd of Sept which was a Giraffe! Can dance one okie! DAMN CUTE!!!So, what did Terence gave me?! HAHAS.
All these hearts and straws are more than ample to touch my heart!
He gave me a pair of earrings! Everyone say nice okie! He showed it to everyone except me before I got hold of the present! That idiot! Boyfriend accidentally told me the price when he was high. JUST ONE WORD: IDIOT.
I told mum about it, and my mum asked, "The boy got kena cheated a not?!" HAHAS. I am sure he is smart enough la!
Well, while we were having the interval, we took some pictures, and apparently, this is the nicest, BUT, some auntie was behind.... SO... I had to photoshop it...
Picture Perfect:
And, on the 7th of September, I had a HUGE SURPRISE! Link is here


The ladies were so damn sweet la! And I mean, they are still sweet of course. Many thanks to those who came for the BBQ, Cheers to: Jin Yang, Abraham, Yu Ting, Leonard, Amanda, Ruyun, Rion, Flavia, Chun Hwee, Jovanna, Mathew, Godwin.
Birthday wishes from: Jeremy, Alex(Godpa), Ron, Auntie Janice, Leng Leng(Thank you so much for the Salvatore Ferragamo HP Lanyard!) Yu Pei, Wandi, Si Hui, Jerome, Stan, Hazim, Sue, Izzati, Nurul and loads more! You guys are really much appreciated. Please do not get offended if you name is not here!
Special thanks to Kim and Siti! I AM NINETEEN! I love you girls BIG TIME!
Honeybunch, thanks! I said what I need to say to you and you know it all! ((:
I must say, IT'S THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Err..

Its actually 8th of September and NOT 7th as written.. Hehehe..

Happy to see from the pictures of all the fun that u've had on THE day..

Thank God, I didnt came coz it appeared to be a "couple thang".. hahaha..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!.. :))

Anonymous said...

hey sorry i didnt make it there that day. but glad you'd fun (:

love, serene