Sunday, September 02, 2007

broken

broken hearts, broken dreams.

If I could break my dreams, just for you...
Will you mend back that broken heart of mine?
And if it comes down to you in near future,
Will you break your dreams just for me?

Will I get the same share as to yours?
Or am I supposed to give in?

If I forgo, just for the love that I choose to believe in strongly,
Will you treat me right again so that I would not regret this decision of mine?

I wish I have amnesia cos' everything I see/ do reminds me of you, and things would be much easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the saying goes, "unless its written on paper, treat everything said with a pinch of salt.."

Though in some cases, u'd need a HUGE pinch (or DOSES even) of salt (and pepper too)..

Only time will tell...

Meanwhile, cheer up babe and C'est La Vie!!...

*smilez*