Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sundays.

I hate, or rather, i do not hate but I dread Sundays now.

It's tiring having to hear other people's bitch fits. Come to think of it, is it very tiring for other people to listen or hear my bitch fits?!

I wish that I can kidnap Terence and get him to stay at my place forever. I know that statement sounds retarded, stupid and childish. But, I can't help it. AT LEAST, when Terence is over here, my house is quiet, cool and I know nothing will happen.

Sometimes, I feel like I wanna breakdown watching two solid balls of fire firing EVERYWHERE.
Or rather, I wished I could just like sleep forever. (Just like what my sister is doing now.)

I am not used to being alone. Like what is happening now. It seems like I am used to having someone by my side always, Terence. And it feels like it I'm ENJOYING living in my own solitude. I get emotionally unstable when I do not get to see him. It hurts when I get to receive a message from "Honeybunch" but it hurts even more to see the word "Honeybunch" and our photo among the flickering lights of my handphone LCD display.

Furthermore, (I know I will sound like a stupid spolit brat now but I do not care!) I DO NOT HAVE A MAID. I have to do the housework with ALL MY INJURIES! AND... my dear friends who would like to ask me out... Please ask me after the 15th. I will only be free then as Rosie would be back by then.

WORST OF ALL, my handphone is giving me problems and I can't service it till the 15th, and by then, school would have reopen! DARTS!


Meantime, I am trying to look at things in a brighter note:

Next Runway Show: MOS, For mooks. On the 15th.

And for godsake, I AM DOING URBAN STREETWEAR AGAIN!



*Apparently, Mooks is an Australian brand, not a local brand Mattie. ((:




If any of us were to vanish one day,
I promised you that Talcer moments will always be cherished and treasured deep in my heart.
If any of us were to vanish one day,
I promised you that I'll wait for you at the ferris wheel, roue de paris on every 27th. I'm willing to travel, just to wait for you till you appear.
If anyone of us were to vanish,
I promise that you will never be replaced.
If anyone of us were to vanish,
I promise that I'll still love you. Please do not ask me how. I just will.
Forever and ever, you will be part of my soul.

4 comments:

kimmi said...

bloody hell. i could've tied wif ter on the quiz la!!! i neva read the first question correctly!!

kimmi said...

i very du lan~!

ChronoX said...

Heh i got 30% for the test thingy luh. So depressing can? Suppose to be your best friend. Well it goes to show that guys are not BIG on details lol. Except for your honeybunch lol. Anycase yes i know mooks is a local brand (i found out myself not too long ago before you posted in your entry lol)

-matt-

Ms Claralicious said...

chronox: err... i said that it is NOT a local brand leh!