Saturday, June 30, 2007

sick

"I'll lick your ice cream and you can lick my lollipop" I am listening to 987fm and there's this song... so irritating. At least it's the song which goes... "circle circle dot dot..." (Those who listen to 987fm will get what I mean huh.) and there's one more song which goes..."This is why I am HOT!" I thought of using that song. [Cos' I AM HOT] LOL! But on a second note, I do not think that's a goody idea cos' that song is damn irritating and retarded can! The entire song only consists of only ONE LINE. "This is why I am hot."


EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWw......


Anyways, after a sprained ankle, I have no idea why and what happen. I started to have runs. It all started 2 days ago. Well, It got that serious that I had to rush to the doctor's yesterday. I missed my PCB module again! :( I think I am gonna screw my grades big time! Till now, my stomach is stirring like "grr...grr...grr..." Thank god I managed to Jov yesterday cos' she'd working in metro. Thanks babe! I will take care of myself la. ((: That girl was having runs like me too. hmmm....





-You deserve better than me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..

you're right.. the songs are indeed irritating.. the first time, I heard it was on my way to work ("circle-circle-dot-dot") and I was laughing my heads off albeit its crudeness..

then... another song in same scenario but another day and I was grossed out and I thot, "hmm.. didnt know that our country has gone very liberal indeed coz there was no *beeps* in that.. But yeah, grossed out indeed..

but the most stupid-est song has got to be that "I am HOT".. I mean wats up with that??? I reckon its to turn the ladies on during the you-know-wat but if its me, it'd be too gross!!

I mean, we had enough of hearing the guys brag about themselves but to have them singing during you-know-wat..

Eeewwwwwwww......

I seconded you, woman!!

Anonymous said...

Sick?
See Doctor OKay..
And Dun Forget To Smile..

Ms Claralicious said...

I'll see the doctor la! LOL. Thanks!