Friday, June 08, 2007

DEADBEAT

Alright... I'm deadbeat and I am still here blogging. Just a little short entry la.

This is the poster for the event that I will be doing a less than a minute appearance on the runway. Did I say that it's at MOS?! YES. Another chance to go boogling around.

Please do come down and support okies?! ((:

FINALLY... I GET TO HAVE A DAY OFF FROM THE WASHING, CLEANING, MOPPING ETC.!

Tomorrow be lunchie with my IRAS peeps which I owe them BIG TIME. Then I shall go over for dinner with Terence's family. ((:

Till then... ((:

4 comments:

Siti said...

And i've finished my blog too.. hehehe.. after ALL the whines and mullings.. hehehe..

And i'm off from babysitting too..

So here's to us: For taking care when a need for taking care arises.. *CHEERS*

P/S: But of course, Im sure yours would be more "chore-ing" than mine and for that, go and boogy indeed.. hehehe..

kimmi said...

Niahahahaha!!!!

I'm using the computer at Changi Airport!!

HARLOW!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hope to see you there. =)

I will tell you where you belong then. =)