Wednesday, June 20, 2007

RANDOM.

I AM RANDOM.

Blog haven't be stepped on for ages man! YES! I am fucking busy right now. 3 UTs crashed in one week! What a killer!

I'm listening to love songs confidential on Class 95 now. AND... I see a RISING NUMBER of pilots being unfaithful huh... hmm.. makes me wonder...

Well, I promised I will updated soon. Perharps next week.

And I know Kim will kill me if she reads the lower end of this post. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

I HAVE A FUCKING BAD HABIT. I LOVE DIGGING UP THE PAST. I KNOW!
Just like what lenne and I used to talk about, "You just can't help it but to dig up everything." because that's what we both always do. And I have to add on, "Yea, it's not a crime, what we are today is because of yesterday." I do not know la. But I know we are paranoid arseholes!

I do not understand myself sometimes, is it out of curiousity?! Is it me? AM I THAT K-PO?!

Sometimes, in life, you wanna know about certain stuff, because you just wanna know knowing that it kills your curiousity and on the other hand, you know you will get hurt. AND WHEN YOU GET HURT, YOU REGRETTED KNOWING.

AREN'T WOMEN THAT FUCKED UP AND DIFFICULT?!

yes. I wished I was a man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and that is why, we women, should act like the men i.e. not to bother so much, not to feel so much etc.

Take an example:-

When woman tell off another woman, she will start to reflect after that as she share with her friends like, "I should have/have not said those stuffs, she must be feeling so offended or so black-face, I dun give a shit" etc etc..

But you know ar.. in a similar example, if man is to tell off another man, they are like, "talk here, end here" i.e. no reflections etc. And even when they got told off, they also dont harp on it as long as we women do..

So....... On that pretext, we should be like men.. Say here and end here.. A habit thats difficult to break but its not impossible..

P/S: Though their anatomy is still theirs and I wouldnt recommend a wish for THAT.. Hehehe..

~From Siti who forgot her blogger password (as always) hence has to sign off as Anonymous~