Sunday, June 24, 2007

last year.

FULL DETAILS!!!

Oh man... I am done with the We Love Mooks Fashion Show! DARN! It was kinda like a small event.

We reached MOS at about 5pm. That's like the 1st time I reached MOS darn god early. And I swear the club feels like I AM THE ONLY ONE THERE. And MOS doesn't seem like it's MOS. It's too quiet to be MOS. The bouncers and staff sort of know us because we went around joking and talking. We then had our rehearsals for like 2 -3 hours. Rather cool cos the way the fashion show is being carried out or should I say choreograph is like sooooo RANDOM (Just like me!) We were told to go to different points. It's as though like, when you are up on stage, it's your own time, own target. It's like YOUR SHOW. PURE

Terence and I decided to get our clothes and make up done first before going for dinner. CAUSE... EVERYONE WENT FOR DINNER FIRST!!! And if we were to do the same, we would be like idiots waiting for our turn to do the make up. We then went to meidi-ya to have our dinner, and yes, it was MY FIRST MEAL of the day. Yums! Well, we then went back to MOS to get ourselves ready for the show etc. Entertainment Executive, Harry Ng gave us free MOS Complimentary Membership!!! Terence's parents and cousins came over to take a look. And when I was going down to the main arena from PURE. (To find them...) I fell at the last 2 steps!!! DARN!!! I WAS RATHER SWAY LA! I FELL BEFORE THE SHOW! AND I ALMOST PULL DOWN A BOUNCER'S PANTS! DARN! It was the ankle that I sprained 5 years back! The exact same spot during our year end fencing camp. Well, the show went pretty smooth... BUT... I DID A STUPID MISTAKE LA! I was supposed to pose at 5 points... but I only did 4. DAMN! Well, it didn't went on that bad afterall,

From left: Isabel's bf, Isabel, Terence, Me, Daniel, Pamela

we hang around for a while at the main arena after changing and we headed of the Room 54, my all time favourite slacking point. Pamela then opened a champagne. We stayed for a while and then went down to Bar None. Well, that place reminds me of Vintage but then it's a higher end kind. Then we hop to the Living Room.

Living Room

Practically, we hopped our night away. I was dead beat I swear!

Well, Terence and I had some buffet last Sunday after purchasing some art materials.

We kinda had a face off la! But I lost terribly!






Ever wonder how to make Pilokee ice-kachang?!Only PEANUTS, GRASS JELLY AND THE WHITE FRUIT (YI-TA-CHI) EXIST.



MORE MILK AND ROSE SYRUP. LOOKS LIKE IT HUH?! SAME TASTE SOMEMORE! Well, we went to Pan Pacific Hotel yesterday. Had dinner with Terence's family at some Heyaki Restaurant.




How do I look?! Sure like.... A JAPANESE PRINCESS CAN!

-I am missing him now. THAT STUPID ARSEHOLE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun Hate Life
Smile In Life

Siti said...

Ouch!

That ankle looks teribly and unbearably swelled up!!!!!!!

*shudders*

R=Rest
I=Ice
C= ??
E=Elevate

Forgot my First Aid oredy.. heheh.. oh well.. rest it well aite?!.. :))))

Ms Claralicious said...

Yea... the ankle sure hurts. It's much better now la. But then I am gonna see a doctor again. to completely heal it.