Wednesday, June 27, 2007

when we all get older...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

KIMBERLY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Well, Kimmi will turn 19 in a few hours time. Phew~ It feels that we are all getting old. It feels that our teenage years are gone in a flash! This year would be the 1988 babies' last teenage year! hmmm.... Next would be Siti's in August, Mine in Sept, RuYun's and Terence's in Nov and then Farah's in Dec.
Well, I will be freaking busy soon. I got many things to accomplish my this year and I will have much less time to spend with Terence too I guess.
  • Driving license. (Gotta be quick cos' I got only 6 months left. :( )
  • Get a grip with my academics. ( Cos' if I don't, I will kiss my grades goodbye.)
  • Tutor the monsters. ( Cos' their grades are falling too!!!)
  • Get my Canvas done. (err... something for someone.)
  • Complete my PP (Professional Profiling). (It's a good thing that I had already taken the first step. And it must be completed by Nov!)

Till then I will see whether I completed them. HALF YEAR RESOLUTION!!! (:


It's been a long time since I feel this busy.

3 comments:

Siti said...

alamak!..

ur blog title sounds like part of a song like dat.. Hmm..

Alamak!.. Why so depress about the age? Its just a number.. Look at me.. 26 but still looks like 18!!.. Dats all that matters.. Hehehe.. Okay, not really.. but well..

As Shakespeare wld say, "wats in name, one that is called the age; by any other name, you will still look as young.."

P/S: Okay, so he doesnt say it like dat but hey! wats in age rite?..

IM NOT A GIRL... NOT YET WOMAN..

Ms Claralicious said...

yea.... u bless your genes as u look like 18 even though u are 26 in actual hard truth huh? but i am 18 but i look like 20 odd. So, shall I be keeping my bangs till I AM OLD. lol

ChronoX said...

eeyer how can you miss your bestie's birthday when you can remember every other people's birthday tsk.