Thursday, June 21, 2007

Emptiness

Another UT tmr. I can't start mugging without having my say.

Well, it sucks. I hate feeling incomplete. I have no idea what I am saying or rather what I am pouring out. Maybe some keywords first?

GREED. FRUSTRATION. EMO-ING. SHELL. PERFECTION. EMPTY. HATRED. MISSES. HURT. IMCOMPLETE.

Well, I guess that's about it.

Well, without any doubt, I feel fucked up. I feel so empty and I miss you terribly baddie. I hate it, I hate the feeling when you walk away leaving me feeling damn incomplete. I went back to find that missing piece but I realised you were gone. At that very moment, many thoughts came gushing up my mind. I realised I miss you. I realised what you told me was not enough for me.

" I am contented with my life now."

I want PERFECTION. I want to be PERFECT, YOUR PERFECT GIRLFRIEND. But I know that's beyond reality, beyond reality. Cos' someone did fit that criteria before and expectations are fixed there somehow.

But whatever it is, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. AND I REALLY NEED YOU IN MY LIFE.

No comments: