Sunday, March 25, 2007

YEA MAN BALLS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK CAN?! I spent fucking hell 2 hours to blog. Then! everything was gone because i press the wrong button WHAT THE FUCK CAN?!

And now. I wanna cut short in every single thing that I blog about.

The following pictures are Goldfish: Teddy and Charity.

THEY DIED!

DON'T ASK HOW. I AM PISSED!




NLB skit at Woodlands(And yes, I was Marcus' Mum) :





We got like the Gala Premier tickets of TMNT:
And I present to you.. :
THE BANGSTERS
Stupid Boyfriend went to take photos when I was in the salon. I know la! He wanted revenge for me taking photos of him in his PINK HAIR! *evil laughters*



At Sengkang Library. The LAST SHOW!
















Terence was Marcus while I was the Narrator.
After the show, we went to Cafe Del Mar:

We drank a little from my Chivas.



He simply love having a flat nose. Maybe I should punch him one day.

At Cafe Del Mar:









Cafe Del Mar was disappointing I swear! Bad service la.

We took a monorail to Vivo City:

The card so like a an ez-link card can!
After that we went for supper at Clarke Quay. And we went to Club Momo. I covered everyone's entrance fee. Kim patted my shoulder in sympathy and I told her, "No worries, I am not rich. I will recover this money I spend from my pay in April. Money isn't the issue la. It's about having fun!"

Kim said that I looked drunk in the picture below:
which I so beg to differ la! The drinks were DILUTED including the tequila shots! ARGHS!
And lastly, I SO LOVE MY BANGS AGAIN!

Oh yes, speaking about my bangs... this is what happen last night:

I was in the 7-11 near Club Momo.

Me: Viceroy Menthol Light

Cashier: (stared at me and gave me the you-look-underage look) I/C?

AND... I IMMEDIATELY GAVE HER MY I/C. Darn! I sure look younger with those bangs! (:


Something I read in Her World in this month's issue:
There are 2 types of cheaters: The Physical Cheater & The Emotional Cheater

The Physical Cheater is someone that who has the inability to control his or her urge and goes scummbing into temptation at the spur of the moment.

The Emotional Cheater is someone who is unable to talk, share and connect to his or her partner.

Well, It's said that the Emotional Cheater is more dangerous because it means there's something missing in his or her existing relationship.

hmm...

-"where is my goodnight kiss"

p.s: do not ask why my blog entry is like that. cos' i am sooooo darn cheese off because blogger screw up on me!

No comments: