Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BLOODY HELL!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL LA!!!

I am sooooooooo darn god bloody hell fucking pissed can?!

I really do not give a fuck who is reading this post. OR MY BLOG!!!

All it took was this picture:

The BEAUTIFUL PICTURE above is in my friendster profile and the caption for it is: My 2 Cs : Coke & Cig. My 2 most important companions in Thailand!

Bloody Hell! I do not need to please anyone by NOT SMOKING!!! Special thanks to people WHO view the following statement in a neutral point of view:

GIRLS WHO SMOKE ARE UGLY!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

What's with the freaking conservative mindset?! Some people just love poking into other people elses business!!!

So what if I smoke my money away?!
So what if I smoke my life away?!
So what if your impression of me change?!


Is that YOUR PROBLEM?! Stop poking your nose into other people's business can?! My mum and dad knows I AM SMOKING RIGHT NOW and... I plan to kick that away. So... Did I ever do anything to you to trigger you to execute that action of yours?! NO RIGHT?! As far as I know, I did not do anything to you! I DID NOT BITCH IN FRONT OF YOU. I was just playing a fucking MS NICE image right in front of you! You MIGHT be reading this and go on saying..

"But it's my own mouth that do the talking, it's none of your business!!!"

But I am fucking hell telling you that IT FUCKING CONCERNS ME NOW!!! Why?! Cos' the content of what you said involves me SOLELY!

I am still wondering why you said that. Maybe cos' I am a proud owner of 3 GUCCI SCARFS!!!

a GUCCI handphone strap, 2 GUCCI leather wallets, 1 GUCCI dresspants, a GUCCI ring and A GUCCI BAG! oOps, I just blurt it out! Ohh... I didn't know that I am such a BITCH! OH YES, I AM INDEED SUCH A BITCH! Fucking hell. This is Clara.

FUCK OFF

and I do not want to see your bloody face till I AM NOT PISSED WITH YOU.


SATURDAY NIGHT: CAFE DEL MAR!!! HERE I COME!

- I may smoke it all away, but I know I am still that glamourous and I am still LICIOUS!

No comments: