Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HUNNNGGGRRRYYY!!!

I am so hungry for food la! I just woke up and I am super tired. Don't ever wonder why I am not in work?! I finish about 60 cases yesterday out of the 201 cases. And the upper level are like screaming and pushing me and Si Hui to finish those cases by the end of this week I think. Cos' they need to issue the forms for the Income Tax before 15th of April.

DARN!

It's getting tiring staring at the damn HUGE computer monitor for like from 8.30am to 6pm! That's like 8 and a half hours! And I so think other people who doesn't know me well enough will actually comment about me whining about work when I have one. I am not whining about the job. Every job you take up will bound to have stress INCLUDING PROSTITUTES okie! They need to ensure that their customers are sastified with them in order to get paid well. It's never about the job, it's about whether you are up for the challenge a not. Whether you are able to handle different situations well. Thank god edPilokee's Local Engagements are almost done and over with. I am only left with Project 2's paintings! And my damn HPB project for poly forum! Yea man! Don't ask! Poly Forum 2007 is starting soon and I am still stuck in Poly Forum 2006. It's not because I am slow. Let's place it in a nicer way. HPB seems to be interested in what we did. So, they are expanding the project WHICH IS KINDA HORRIBLE NOW! Just in case they SUE me for saying some stuff here, I will choose to keep mum about it la. But final conclusion to what I am seeing...

THEY EXPECT LOADS OF OUTPUTS BUT THEY ARE GIVING US LIMITED INPUTS.

So how now brown cow?! Work la! No choice. They are the boss now and tolerating shit is horrible.


  • Terence and I will be meeting Haikel tomorrow to see how the project goes from here. (Back to RP!)
  • We will be sourcing for our props today. (I hope!)
  • We will be doing a report with regards to the edPilokee NLB engagement. (Maybe SIF as well)
  • And I am working FULL SHIFT on Saturday.
  • BBQ gathering on Friday! ( Yes, Mummy Leng Leng organised that. And she wanna see some people.. hmmm)

I just ka-poh some prawns to eat cos I am hungry and I ended up having itchy upper gums!

ARGGGGHHHHHHSSSS!!!

BAD DAY TODAY!

I pray hard that I am not allergic to Prawns! They are one of the best seafoods!!!

And yes, I see so many stuff happening around me, especially friends. hmm... Just like one of my friends, her boyfriend was two-timing her. Well, I guess it all comes down to the both parties in a relationship not the 3rd party. It always take 2 hands to clap. Why did one party seek for another person?! Most probably, it's because the other party in the relationship could not fufill his or her needs OR... the situation does not allow it to happen. So.. it's not only one party's fault. Pause, throw all your ego aside and think, reflect, why why why and why?!

Someone used to tell me, "The word If Only is one example of regrets"

If someone is able to regret means that person did the first step in identifying his or her mistake.

But if I did a mistake, I will get over it, and move on. No turn backs. (:

I have no freaking idea why the above all came up to me. I have always been RANDOM!

LUNCH TIME!!!

No comments: