Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dress Down.

I haven't been blogging for ages again! Well, I AM A BUSY WOMAN. hahas. BLOGGING ISN'T ONE OF MY PRIORITIES FOR THE MOMENT. But then, I promised that I WILL NOT ABANDON MY DEAREST BLOGGIE AND I SHALL POP BY ONCE IN A WHILE. Well, Please do not ask me what's with those CAPS. Cos' I do not think that the readers will understand. Only, Terence and Ms Licious will understand. Before I commence on blogging, some pictures to add on for Silver Ribbon (Singapore) Charity Concert:
Darn! Mummy said that the above picture look like some wedding photo, IN WHICH I BEG TO DIFFER. Cos' I AM FAT. Practically, you can see the double chin can! This shows Terence is doing a good job, and, I CHOOSE to believe that those are HEALTHY FATS, unlike me having FAST FOOD in the PAST.

The photo above is some huge family photo with the BIG SHOTS of Silver Ribbon. See that guy in pink standing at the "N"? He is PROF CHONG, my ex BIG BOSS. The head of EPIP(Early Psychosis Intervention Programme) + he is the Honorary Secretary of Silver Ribbon Singapore. The guy in blue who is standing beside Prof Chong is the President of Silver Ribbon (Singapore), Dr Lim Cheng Hwa. The lady in white standing near the picture of the Silver Ribbon is my ex-collegue, Helen. And you have Porsche who is the only person in red. She is the Executive Director and the founder of Silver Ribbon Singapore. (:


Well, Just a short snippet of what happen between Terence, Me and Dr Lim:

Dr Lim came up and shook Terence and my hands...

Dr Lim: Thank You so much for helping up with this event. Where are both of you from?

Terence: Republic Polytechnic

Dr Lim: Ohh... Republic Poly! What course are both of you taking?

Clara: Both of us are in Biomedical Engineering.

Dr Lim: (He repeated) Republic Poly... (he was somewhere in his thoughts and he looked at us) You know your vice-principal? Eden Liew? I know him.

At that point of time, both of our faces changed.

And Dr Lim proceeded by asking,

Dr Lim: You know Eden Liew right?

And Terence immediately said..

Terence: "YES"

Dr Lim then thanked us again and walked away. We had a little more conversation after that.

I then pulled Terence one side and asked him,

Clara: WHEY! Do you know who was the person that was talking to us just now?

Terence: huh? who?

Clara: You mean you don't know ar?!?!?!

Terence shook his head.

Clara: SILVER RIBBON SINGAPORE CEO LA!

Terence: HUH?! REALLY AR?!?!!

Wah lau! CLASSIC! That boy didn't even know that we were talking to some big shot.

Well, that's all I have for Silver Ribbon though. It was indeed a very good experience. Though we had to work under so much pressure when EVERYTHING WAS CHANGED in the LAST MINUTE.


And for now, for the creation of the THREESOME. Okie. I swear that threesome thing sounds wrong la. But I can't help it but to be damn got happy that I have my Licious Licious and my Terence so around me always. (:
AND... WE WENT TO KIM'S HOUSE TO "PAI NIAN" AND... it turned out to be a DISASTER.

What happens when you have a mental case(me) among your social circle? The friends around the person are all being driven crazy as well! Let's see what happens to Jade's(Kim's sis) teletubby, DIPSY:



There you have it! A PERFECT WAY FOR TOYS TO HAVE BLOW JOBS! LOLS!


Well, Kim and I did something to Terence. *ahem* which we both vowed NEVER TO HAVE THOSE PICTURES RELEASE ANYWHERE. Sad la. If not you readers can enjoy them. (:
And when I threatened him that I will post it somewhere else other then my blog, he molested me:

And poor Jade, she didn't want to see anything.

And the two burberry freaks before we went for the Chalet! In case you are wondering, yes, the picture below is me without my glamourous make up.
And I asked Siti and Edwin to show the "kiasu-ness"of Singaporeans (during SIF) while I try to capture everything down on photos!



Look at those pictures above boy! MANY MANY MANY FOOD! That explains why I am fat.


And while we all rushed down to Pasir Ris Library for a Dry Run after SIF, I can't help it but to cam whore.

AND... something interesting that I encountered when I was sitting in the bus. Alright, here's the scenario:

I was sitting at the Top Deck of Bus 88 from Bishan, with Terence beside me and Ms Lina behind me. We were sitting on the left side, 2 seats from the front. On the first seat on the right side, there is this old man who left his inner seat empty and he refused to allow anyone to seat beside him(It happen twice when 2 different passengers wanted to sit beside him). I won't be a meanie to preach the old man la though he should be considerate la. Then came this malay guy with the emo long hair standing about 1.75m, he wanted to sit beside that old man. The old man refused to let him in and that stupid guy just insist on going in to take the seat. The old man definitely didn' have a choice la. Before that malay guy walked into the seat, and when the bus started to move....


*BUMP*


There was a loud bang. I immediately turn away and burst into silent laughters. I can't help it la! I encountered stuff like this also la cos of that height factor but I can't imagine myself being soooooo darn stupid-looking can!

On that same day, Baby accompanied me to Willy's house at Jln Jitong.



I was wearing my favourite green velvet dress can!


And we LAO YU SHENG!!!

I swear leng leng looked like a passing ghost in the above picture!
And the entire big family photo:
Last sunday (4th of March), that boy brought me to Jack's place, he said that take it as a little meal for our 2nd month + I was starting work the next day and we would not be able to meet that often anymore.


Cream of watercress
I swear the last time I ate RAW OYSTERS AND ESCARGOTS WAS IN FRANCE, 2002.


Don't wonder about his dark rings around his eyes. It's the lightings!


My trio combo steak. Wonder where my veggies went?

It went over to his plate.. cos' I hate peas and carrots!
Then it came the dessert...
Strawberry Short Cake!!! (:
And On Tuesday, I took leave to be with Terence. We went to Maxwell to eat. DAMN GOOD OKIE THE FOOD!
The Fish Noodles are marvellous!

You can never forget Sugar Cane Juice in Hawker Centres!
Hokkien Mee!!! Good Goody Goodies too okie!

With some harmful cockles! bah! We finish all down!!!
DON'T ASK! HE ATE MORE THAN ME! We may decide to put up a blog about the nicest food around in Singapore.
And on Thursday, something happen to me...
Check it out man! My poor darn nail chipped off!
*OUCH*
And Yesterday was the 1st execution of edPilokee's Local Engagement.

The kids were pretty cute la!
Met Mattie and it was Licious' treat at Swensens!

Not forgetting...
The GUCCI RINGS!
Let's see... I so wanted Tiffany & co. rings for my wedding. Now, I change my mind la! I want
GUCCI!
hahas. But I will make sure that I use my own money! Just in case some ppl call me a fucking materialistic bitch! *hmfp*
And before going home, me and Kim went bonkers can!
Presenting to you...
The Ambassadors of EPPS(Elias Park Primary School):
Stupid pictures la! But we went down the emo lane la! We walked down past lanes that we used to walk together. The back gate and stuff. But bloody hell!!!
ALL CHANGE CAN! We don't recognise our old school anymore. *sobs*


Okays, THE HUGE AND ENORMOUS BABY IS HERE! GONNA STOP RIGHT HERE NOW... Before... I get into

HUGE TROUBLE.

No comments: