Saturday, March 31, 2007

For You:

You know, you cute and nasty little thing?! hahas.

Don't be silly okay? The cards are all laid on the table.

When one is given a choice, choose the one that benefits you the most and make sure you will never regret. When you're given a choice, make the decision for yourself, not for anyone else. I guess I know what is going through your mind. Shhh.. You do not need to voice out.

To allow you to have that better life, to fulfill the career you have in mind, not only career, but your passion. Remember what I told you when I gave you the watch?


And you promised never ever to give up flying. So no matter what happens, you cannot give it up right? No matter if I am with you or I am not, you cannot give up flying. Cos' you promised to fly my honeymoon plane no matter who I am with remember?

And don't bother asking, I will definitely be fine. No worries cos' I believe we are both mature enough to handle things. (:

It's painful but yes, I am willing to back off ((:

-The entire saga was long over. All I know is that no words can describe how much I love you.

No comments: