Monday, March 26, 2007

I am bored

I stepped into my house for like almost an hour or so ago and I have not washed up because I am waiting for Terence to reach home la. I know Terence, u can smell me from here, let me raise my pits...

*raise pits*

Nice smell right?

I have no idea why I did that. Maybe because I am just feeling so random?!

And please FYI: I do not have the habit of not bathing after I am back. It's just that I promised Terence that I would wait for him.

Next Thursday would be my last day in IRAS. Kinda miss some people that I crap with la! Ms Habina, Si Hui, Fir, Jerome, Silah and Chun Ming. Of course Edmund too.

Time really flies can?! And in 2 weeks time, I will be in school commercing on my 2nd year.

hmmm....

Come to think about it, I did not have New Year Resolutions this year. What about... having a new resolution for the new term?! Let's see... and I guess.. that's to...

REACH SCHOOL ON TIME!

Last semester, I have always been to school like super early can! I will meet Terence and Leonard in 168 early in the morning.

Speaking about public transport... hmmm....

I was in the train this morning(on the way to work) when I saw this guy reading a book. The first thing he did when he saw me was to look at me from head to toe! I mean... what's with him?! After a few stops, I realised that he was reading the same page and pointing at the same lines. AND... he kept catching a few glances of me. SO FUNNY!!! And when I looked at him, he gave me that i-am-super-shy look and then proceeded back to staring at his book.

I think, it's because of MY BANGS! Yea man! I am soooo darn proud of them.

And I realised that my bangs made me look shorter (when I stand beside SiHui cos' she's a freaking 1.72m can!) And if you ask, i am a proud 1.75m!

And if you are wondering whether that guy in the train is cute... Most girls will think that he is hot cos' of that ANG MOH FACE.BUT... HE IS NOT HOT.

You wanna know who's hot?!

The blogger of this post that you are reading from the blog is HOT.

hahahahahahahahas!!!

Baby reaching home soon! Gotta get ready to wash up and snuggle under my blankie! (: [Maybe I will hunt for food. ]

I AM HUNGRY!!!

*ROARS*

No comments: