Thursday, March 29, 2007

GUCCI

When I say GUCCI. What does that mean?!


It means GUCCI lah!

I was looking at the latest series of GUCCI bags with Leng Leng and she told me the pricing and the "names "of them(If you ever wonder, Leng works in the GUCCI Boutique! And she always gets to touch the NEW SEASONS of those GUCCI stuff! And NO, I do not hate her for that! How I wish that she owns the GUCCI Boutique can!). Oh My God! If I am freaking Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears, I will lay my hands on GUCCI bags. I will even buy those bags so that they can accompany me in the bathtub! I DON'T CARE! Leng and I were talking about Singaporeans carrying GUCCI stuff and I was complaining how common GUCCI seems to be right now. It was like THAT PASSING PHRASE of LV, which I swear I so hated it! Cos' so many people were carrying LV! Including those xiao ah lians and xiao ah bengs! They were carrying FAKE LV can! Leng said that though GUCCI bags are like sooo common right now, what Singaporeans only know how to carry the BASIC DESIGNS aka THE CLASSICS. You always see people carrying those Fabric ones. Like this:



Wah Lau! You see so many people carrying this kinda of design lah! What I would like to carry in the future would be... *ahem*



Let Ms Claralicious present to you something I call the HIGHER END OF GUCCI!!!

The Spring Summer Collection: Clutch Bag It cost up to 2K. This freaking gorgeous evening bag is killing me! I am soooo loving it can! ((: There it is!!! One of my dream bags! It's a "positano" medium tote with two detachable double straps and the inside of the bag consists of one zip pocket and a handphone pocket. It is actually made up of platinum leather with beige/ white printed silk scarf and light gold hardware. It's freaking nice can! The bag above cost about 3k

Next is the Camel-Ostrish bag which cost 7k can! I do not fancy the above la! But it cost 7k! my goodness!

This bag is a "treasure" tote. Freaking nice right?!Leng said that this bag below cost 4k! AND I GOT MY EYES ON THIS! VERY VERY NICE LA!Well, she said that it's a "positano" medium tote with two detachable double straps and the inside of the bag consists of one zip pocket and a handphone pocket. It made of copper python with brown/black printed silk scraf and light gold hardware!

I WANT I WANT I WANT THIS BAG!!!

And I didn't know that GUCCI carry BABY SHOES!!!



So cute right?!?!?! NEXT TIME, MY BABY(IES) WILL WEAR THESE!!!

*ROARS*

i want i want i want!!!

many wants!!!

No comments: