Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FUCK FUCK FUCK

One last post for the night. I took a quiz from colourgenics. And this is what it said.



Is it that you are working - or even playing - too hard? Because it would seem that you are experiencing a great deal of pent-up emotion at this time which could possibly take effect and lead to irrational behaviour.You are working extremely hard trying to improve your image. You need for those people in positions that matter to recognise your potential and to acknowledge you.You are a very choosy person - demanding and exacting in your emotional demands and very particular in your choice of partner. You are self-sufficient and as a result of this overbearing nature you find it difficult to establish any depth of deep physical or mental involvement with members of the opposite sex.As of late, you have been experiencing untold stress and this is a result of continuous frustration. You haven't been taking care of all your physical needs and it's beginning to show. It would seem that you have a need to find someone to whom you can really relate - someone perhaps whose standards are as high as your own. You want to be different - to be individualistic - to stand out from the common herd. Your inherent control of your sensual instincts is restricting your ability to give yourself to open up freely but this being on your own, being lonely, often makes you feel the need to give up some of your strict standards to surrender to the general flow - to be like everyone else; a part of the herd. Deep down you regard such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome. You would like to be loved or admired for yourself alone. You demand recognition and tender loving care.There is that inherent fear that you may be prevented from attaining the better things in life - those things that you consider essential to your well-being. So you are prepared to try everything to prove to yourself that whatever you do or try will go wrong. This destructive attitude could come under the heading of 'a self fulfilling prophesy'. This belittling yourself is your method of disguising how hopeless and what a waste of time you feel that everything is. So now turn it about. As you 'think', so you are... So 'imagine' yourself successful. 'Pretend', 'act it out' and you may be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.




AwWww... that's certainly NASTY! Yes! I know! I am a strong-headed person la! Can't help it! Plus... I can be really horrible at times. When I say it's my property... means...




IT'S MINE.




Please do, start trying something funny and I make sure I will skin you alive, rip your muscles and flesh apart from your bones, and then... I will make sure I will throw those pieces into the blender and blend then perfectly just fine! I will actually think how I wanna manage the rest. I know you are not reading this. But I BLOODY HELL SO WISH THAT YOU READ THIS POST CAN! Bloody slut! You bloody hell want your ex-bf back then you go around calling people intimate names. WHAT THE FUCK!



Please say la! Please say that I am darn insecure! Please say that I am darn god crazy. I don't care cos' I WANT THIS OUT OF MY BLOODY CHEST!



-I rather you rip my heart out. Cos at least I know you will be the first

No comments: