Sunday, February 04, 2007

Talcer's moments (FINALLY DONE!!!)



I am back from the land of thousand smiles A VERY LONG TIME BACK! At this point of time, though Singapore has 4 million smiles, I still love and fucking hell prefer Thailand! Loads to update about!

From the Day 1 I touched down to Bangkok, to Pilokee, then back to Bangkok and Singapore, it was a long journey! Indeed a memorable one. I am touched.

This comes to a new chapter. A new box of memories I will definitely keep. It will be closely treasured in my heart.

A very brief timeline on what we did there. Or should I say PICTURES! (:

When we reached Bangkok on the 12th,








We had a freaking big feast at New World Lodge!!!We went to buy some last min stuff for the projects!And I know I look sooooo CLARALICIOUS!!!



And I'm shocked that I saw TESCO in Thailand. I was like.. "OMG.. SOOOOOO... EUROPE!!!"


The apples are like freaking C-U-T-E!!!
And yes, if you must asked... there was a fire near the hotel that we were living in!!!


And after 7 hours of bumming in the van, we finally reached Kanchanburi. And I swear I was having my freaking motion sickness that I could possibly have a fucking spasm attack!!!


We then took a 1 hour ride to Pilokee by boat and I was sorta having my sea sick! (: Thanks Terence! (:

They go... "Quack Quack Quack!!!"

We celebrated Fatimah's birthday.


And then, the 1st two projects commences...




Written by a kid name Boon Song and it states that... "We love you guys"! AwWw... so sweet!


And in the morning... we watched the sunrise together!!! so cool!





This is the little corner where we wash our clothes and watched the night sky. The sky was soooo damn god beautiful! We watched million stars from above! We saw loads of shooting stars!!!






We went to another villiage for some Christmas Party!!! We did a little performance for the people there and they were very very supportive! We sang a national song!

This picture of a woman sitting on the raft: She stole our raft! arghs!
This is how we get out of our house! (:


And we need some Mr Nice and Ms Nice work by decorating the school!!!


GAY!
I saw this little plant when I was walking back to the house! I remembered telling Terence, "That's one in a million!"


The traditional Wedding!



OMG... MANY THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT LA! 17 DAYS THERE LEH!!!

THE WORLD MOST ADDICTIVE SNACKS YOU EVER FIND! The 2 fellas who CAN'T SWIM!
My dearest hero in his spongebob square pants boxers!!! hahahas! My dear Lifeguard who took in all my whines and physical violence when I was in the water.


Our faces before the face painting...

And... this is what happen after the kids painted our faces.



Some pictures of us with our traditional costumes...



Ever wondered how the toilet in our house is like? there you go! Pretty clean!We went to the Death Railway to take a train to Bangkok from Kanchanaburi!



And when we return to BANGKOK....



IT WAS PURE SHOPPING, EATING, SLEEPING AND PAMPERING YOURSELF!!! AND I REALLY MEAN THAT!!!
I must say... the make ups at MBK are DIRT CHEAP CAN! One Mac eyeshawdow is like 50 baht! About 2 SING DOLLAR!!! According to Terence, I spent 45 mins at that particular store! Poor boy had to wait la!





We went to do our hair!!! WAXING TOO! BRAZILIAN WAXING. err... the pain was... VERY VERY SHIOK!!! I wanna do again!!!


What happens when Ms Claralicious step into the shop? *evil smile*
Surprising.. the Gucci Stuff... I mean not only Gucci la! But the ALL THE BRANDED STUFF are... MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO SINGAPORE CAN?!





AND... this shop was extincted a long time back in Singapore!!!
I LOVE THE DONUTS!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!




AND... THE MOST MEMORABLE PART IN BANGKOK!!!

The view of Bangkok at the top of the ferris wheel!


This shows how good the Thais' english is:

And the last day of bangkok...

No comments: