Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Do everything, Fly everywhere

Ever wonder what the title means? hahas. I can't imagine or see myself being able to appreciate planes. The above title, "Do everything, Fly everywhere" is actually the WW2 AN 2's motto. Wanna know how a AN 2 look like? Look below. This is how it looks like. I must say that it is definitely a CLASSIC. How did I get to know about the plane? hahas. Terence and I did some random shit by alighting outside Seletar Flying Club to look at planes. And the moment we were there, a plane take off (not the AN 2). CAN U BELIEVE IT?! I SAW A PLANE TAKE OFF. Well, you guys might say, "plane take off only! Not a big deal!" I must say, the FEEL, and what you witness there when you are just a few metres away from the plane is TOTALLY DIFFERENT! I went all HYPER. And that poor boy had to tolerate my physical violence AGAIN! I was shouting and screaming non-stop. I saw the plane's engine ignited! YES! FIRE! OMG!!! The plane then took flight. hmmm... FLIGHT simply reminded me of a composition I wrote about. OKAYS.


SINFUL DIGRESSION!!!


The plane then soared into the air with a 15 degrees turn. BEAUTIFUL! That's soooo... FETCH!


When we were about to leave, Terence spotted a plane and it looked like it was going to land. His eyes simply widened and the expression was like a... "whao! that's like so amazing" look. I kept hitting him and asked him what's wrong.



"You Lucky Bitch!"



That was what he said. Those were the exact words! I was like... " WHAT THE FUCK?!" and started hitting him even more.



"That's AN 2!!! AN 2 is landing!!!"



"huh? AN 2?! The World War 2 plane ar?"



And he just nodded his head.


I was so happy and I was jumping around for joy. (Luckily, I wasn't stuck!) I simply felt like a kid jumping here and there just for something that she really wants. As I see the gracious AN 2 break her way through, I was just standing there and droolled with envy that... THOSE FUCKING PIOLTS CAN TOUCH THAT AN 2! The engine died off after a long BANG!Apparently, the first execution of this plane was on the 31st of August 1947 in Novosibirsk, Russia. What makes this plane to special then? hmm... Well, in December 1970, this pilot by the name of Maximov experienced what only an AN 2 can do compared to other planes. At that point of time, the AN 2 could withstand the following conditions: Altitude losses, Engine Hiccoughs and the constant attempt in trying to avoid the plane from crashing. The plane's production was stopped in 1992. SAD.


I LOVE THAT AN 2 I SAW!!!
Planes, Pilots and Aviation have a whole new meaning now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a very very bad feeling my dear girl.
DESMOND KNOWS MY BLOG ADD LIAO!!
DIE!

Ms Claralicious said...

omg!!! that's like sooo bad. so.. how bi*tch? don't change blog addy! if not i have to change edit my template again.

jovieee said...

nope.
not changing!!!!