Tuesday, February 13, 2007

funny calls.

It's like 2.37am and I just got back from the Police Post. DAMN SLEEPY CAN?! I got loads of things to do la!

Well, this morning, Baby came over to my place to wake me up again. hahahas. (as he always does). We rushed through certain parts of our project and then he dragged me to the doctor. =)


I did some ECG la. Don't ask why. PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL!


But I know Baby promised that he will take care of me forever. And that he will stick by me forever. =)


And after reaching home at about 5 plus, we taught the twins some stuff regarding their academics, had dinner. AND I DECIDED TO CAM WHORE WITH MY GLASSES ON. I won't be like those xiao ah lians la. "nerd nerd de mii" GOOSEBUMPS CAN?!





And then, watched TV. And suddenly, someone called my hp. Wah lau!!! So rude lor that fucking caller.


"FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR FATHER! YOU SLUT!"

OMG!

Luckily, I was clever la. I recognised a voice and place it on loud speaker before he said that sentence. My dad so like heard that la. Terence too. hahas. Poor boy was doing a script for our project. So, I immediately called M1 to request for a change of number again. hais. After that, I went back to Compasspoint to buy some stuff! MY CHEESE CAKE!!! Reached home at 10 plus. I decided to tell mummy about it when she came back. And she immediately FUME BADLY. No Choice la. Mummy quarrelled with the suspect and the suspect's family as well. And we decided to file a police report.



Well, I hope everything would be okay now. Hand it to the authorties la. AND, yes, Having the Silver Ribbon Charity Show later.


EMCEES FOR THE EVENT: MR TERENCE NG & MS CLARA LIEW


Wish us luck. Well, I am gonna do some Silver Ribbon stuff now. Till then. (:


P.S: Loads of crazy shit about what me and terence did over the weekend with his family. After I get the pics from him *hint hint*


-I'm yours soley

2 comments:

jovieee said...

some guys are just plain boliao.

kimmi said...

the clock is ticking... time for you to update!!

*tick tock tick tock...*