Friday, February 02, 2007

(:

Well, though I said I have officially resign from blogging, there is one thing I need to post up.
For an event that Terence and I will be hosting...




Silver Ribbon (Singapore) Charity Concert 2007

13 Feb 2007

6pm – 9pm

HDB Hub Convention Centre, Auditorium,
Basement one,
480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh.
Singapore 310480
Join us and enjoy a delightful entertainment by Ms Selena Tan from Dream Academy, Dr Alex Su, Zingo Festive Drum Troupe & Trio. In addition, Puppets Alive 2! by The Finger Players will warm everyone’s heart and soul! Registration and refreshment shall begin at 6pm. Fund raised would be used to organise more complimentary talks and events to reach out to the community to combat mental health stigma and encourage early treatment. Tickets would be sold at $50.00. Please contact us at 6396 1928 or email us at info@silverribbonsingapore.com for more details.
Well, I HAVE GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!! I have a pair of tickets reserved for INVITED GUESTS. Free somemore. IF ANYONE wanna come along, Just drop me a message if you guys wanna come okays?!

1 comment:

kimmi said...

make me proud that nite, my beloved emcees!!!