Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some OLD Pictures

I am muching on Ba Kwa like now. And I am like finishing the entire big tupperware of it. WHEY STUPID BOYFRIEND, YOU BETTER START COMPLAINING THAT I AM FAT!!!

A couple of pictures that I owe: He is the FIRST guy to paint my nails for me. (:
And... it's a PASS.

Then, My Havanianas broke...





He glued it back for me!
He is the FIRST person who can find something to tame my BITCH FIT.
It was Coke back in Thailand. He used to run to this nearby mama stall near our kampong house and purchase a bottle of coke for me!
For now, it's chocolates!
AwwwWwww... STOP PAMPERING ME LA STUPID BOYFRIEND!This what it said. "BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY."
And.. for the try outs... (:



TA-DA! Indeed bonds instantly!


Our lovely GUCCIS!

Pictures of Penny's birthday celebration...









And when we cam-whore...


The 2 beautiful handmade roses from that STUPID BOYFRIEND OF MINE. hahas. And... he is the FIRST guy that folded ROSES for me. (:
-Till Death... Do Us Part
I must say that the above is a GREAT PICTURE.


Does my honey have red hot reflexes? hahahas!!!

AND...

AND...

AND...

WHEN HE WENT TO DONATE BLOOD... MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIM... *ouch*





A successful donation!!! (:

He kept that blue band after he took it out. It is still with me. (:

We went to ALTEON!!!
The room where the pilots will have their briefing before a flight.

The boyfriend using the stilmulator!

He did the landing and the trainer was surprised with what MY BOYFRIEND did. And he praised him for a PERFECT LANDING.

Mummy brought me and Terence to Crystal Jade for lunch!!! FIRST GUY my mum brought to a restaurant for a meal!!!





The above is a MUST for MUSHROOM LOVERS like me and Terence. (:

His first fencing injury from his BELOVED GIRLFRIEND! hahahahahahahas!!





No comments: