Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chinese New Year!!!

After so many days of NOT BLOGGING...

FINALLY, I can sit down in front of my lappy, and resume my blogging!!! =)

The setting of my house for Chinese New Year...






I know la! Look sooooo traditional right?! Can't help it la. Mummy Leng Leng refused to get those cute stuff for CNY. SHE PREFERS TRADITIONAL STUFF.

My NEW GREEN bookshelf in my room. Yes. Terence actually fixed that before CNY. hmmm... what else can he NOT DO in my house? *thinks*
Any finally some pictures on the 13th of Feb 2007.

The both emcees for the 1st ever Silver Ribbon (Singapore) Charity Concert.

I know we look like small kids in the picture below. (The baby versions of Terence & Clara can!)


The BIG BIG stage!!!

And for pre-valentine's day, we went to Crystal Jade (after the event) to gorge ourselves!!! =) The pictures below... are actually what happened when Terence got his new Aviation Headset.

CAMWHORE!!!

*ROARS*






I know I suck at photoshop la! Can't help it!!!
And....

On Chinese New Year's Eve...

BAO HONGBAOS!!!

I got MANY MANY MANY MONEY.

And that bitch, jovanna was the first person that came over, (cos' new year's eve was over at my place, had the entire extended family over.)




Looking at the picture makes me feel horrible! =( miss him la!

And... my nails on Chinese New Year...


And... the cam-whoring...

CONTINUES!!!





Wonder who that woman (in the above pic) is?! Jovanna's mother, Jessie who is err.. the twins' godma.

Alright, the last pic for CNY's eve.


On the 1st day of CNY,

Cheryl mei mei and IClifton didi and I...

And.. here's the horrible threesome that give leng leng LOADS OF TROUBLE!!! TRIPLE TROUBLE!
Rose and I la!
Like father and son can?! Funny la this picture.
At my grandma's house...

The kid beside me is my closest cuzzie since young!!! He shares the same birthday with me!

And in the evening, we went over to Aunt Chris' place at Pasir Ris... Notice my curls?! =)

From left to right: Cheryl, Claralicious, Auntie Joanna(Xiao Gu) & Cuzzie Sherlaine

On the 2nd day of CNY, we went over to Simon's place...
And on the 3rd day...

FINALLY!!!!

I GET TO SEE MR TERENCE NG!!!! arghs!!!

After 3 solid days of separation...

I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIM.

That silly boy went to buy my fav. chueh kueh can?!?!!?!? SO TOUCHING LA!!! As usual, he woke me up...


He came over to pai nian... and we went to Xiao Gu's place. =) First ever boyfriend to meet my extended family can!!! =)

CAMWHORE FIRST.


And... my FAVOURITE PHOTO (ABOVE)

FUCKING NICE CAN!!!!

Check this out, we saw this in Xiao Gu's place...

And I just got back from Terence's place. Went to bai nian and meet his extended family. =)

Till then...

I'll update soon.. meanwhile... he's on the phone.

No comments: