Sunday, February 04, 2007

SHITHEADS

Well, it's 2.32am right now. I just wanna take a break from all the powerpoint slides that I've been doing cos it's cranking up my mind and it's getting me drunk. So, I decided to turn to blogging. Let's see... let's discuss about SHITHEADS. What are SHITHEADS?

After thinking through things that have been happening, I've always place people who I dislike under my BLACKLIST.

But for now, it would be... people I dislike (SHITHEADS) in my list. They are not called people but SHITHEADS. And I shall emphasize again, it's


SHITHEADS

*evil grinz*

And for each shithead, he or she has a specific nick name. Let's see what I have in my list so far...

CLARALICIOUS' LIST OF SHITHEADS

1. TINKY WINKY
2. PO
3. BROTHER BEAR
4. TWEETY BIRD
5. CINDERELLA'S STEPMOTHER
6. WANTED- (yet to find a cartoon character.
Maybe you guys can help up by posting your comments. Bear in mind, it has to be the WORST CARTOON CHARACTER)

So far... ONLY GOT SIX.

Let's see what these 6 SHITHEADS have in common. hmmm...

a) Backstabbers: to attempt to discredit (a person) by underhanded means, as innuendo, accusation, or the like.

b) Split Personalities: a rare disorder in which an individual displays several functionally dissociated personalities, each of a complexity comparable to that of a normal individual.

So far, this is what I analysed about these SIX. I guess there will be more being added to my list yea? (:

Last but not least, a small advice to these SIX SHITHEADS: Things or happenings are NOT THERE BY NATURE, they are created. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you name "wanted" as arsehole?

kimmi said...

hey! tweety bird is so cute can? why u wanna associate him with shithead no. 4??

ok, urm, for no. 6, why not call him/her "jafar" (the villain frm aladdin) or "ursula" (the big fat female octopus frm the lil mermaid).