Monday, October 23, 2006

The Season

It's seems like it's the SEASON. What season? The season of people leaving other people's life.

-Serene left a love triangle as a third party which she practically got fuck off by some pathetic idiotic asshole.
- Ms Siti sorta lose a younger brother.
-Grace broke up with her bf on her birthday which is on the 12th Sept 2006. Good birthday pressie right? FUCK!
- Lewis broke up with his gf and he's feeling all emo now. No worries boy, you'll like get over it.
- I broke up with Dickson like on the 11th of October after a 1 year and 6 months relationship.

What else can I say? Maybe it's just me and me.

Whatever it is. Friends for life? Or... Friends as long as I can hold on? Which is which. Fortuantely, I made my stands clear. I never believe in forever. But whatever it is, it will definitely be a long debate. So I guess, I will just drop it okays?

Well, I didn't go to school on Friday. I wanted a break. AND I realised that I can't skip anymore Fridays for the entire semester. I "claimed" all my holidays already. Once for not going back to school on the 22nd because of Poly Forum and the other one was last Friday.


Reuben Girlfriend decided to skip school with me and leaving poor Chun Hwee alone in school! How evil can we be!

I went to Girlfriend's house early in the morning and went I was walking to the bus stop.. I saw..

OMG! You guys just do not know how gorgeous she is man! She like like sooooo cuuuttee! and sswweet... Just look at her pair of cutie shoes! OMG! This kid really brighten up my day! OMG! So sweet! hahas. Okays, I DO NOT WANT to be a mummy NOW! And it just reminded me about stuff I talked to him when we were together. hahas. WHATEVER! Went to Girlfriend's house to put on my make up. And gosh! I think that the haze is stuffing my nose up and it's starting to look like chen long's (Jackie Chan)nose!

What the fuck!

*points middle finger*

I headed to town with Jovanna and Girlfriend. Met up with Serene and both of us talked our some important stuff. (:

To Serene:
I FEEL SO FUCKING ENLIGHTEN!

And THAT THOUGHT is still lingering in my mind. WHATEVER~
4 of us hit the neoprint shop and...

bombard!


So slack right! We were all like "lie down lie down! a lie down shot!"

YA WAD! And girlfriend said that.. this shot looked like a mass orgy shot!

And we see who is the thorn among the roses?!?! LOLs. Just kidding gf! (If you happen to be reading this!) (:And for the record, I LOVE THIS SHOT! I love the angle of my face la! And gf loves his goatie! hahahas.

Separated with those 2 at parkway! *sobs*
Whatever it is, Thanks Serene! (: Jovanna too!
Met up with Kim and went havoc! She gave me a little keychain. Apple keychain I guess? hahas. Oh ya! APPLES REMIND ME OF THE GOD OF DEATH! (Later part of this post!) Ya. Met up with Kim's BB collegues. And Ms Kim, for the record,

I AM NOT MAD WITH YOU!

Met up with chaos, Lewis, Chun Hwee. Sweet! I went to shopping shopping! And was freaking tired la! We went to FAR EAST'S ROOFTOP! yes! GREAT!

MEMORY LANE!

*points middle finger*


The weekends seem to be like a drilling session for me. I am made to be prisoned at home in the afternoons and mornings to teach the twins. I was only free in the nights. I went to like watch Death Note yesterday! And I must say, it was GOOD! My favourite character is Mr L! OMG! I love Mr L. The way he picks things up was... hahahahahas! FUNNY!. The way he eats, the way he drinks. hahas. with that lil' thumb in his mouth! hahahas! MUST WATCH! I love the way Kira plots his scheme. PERFECT! The way he manipulates. I love it man! (:

Alright, I owe my old school bitches this! Neoprints that were take on the 12th of Sept 2006. A significant date I will remember till I am dead. (:





I had a bad day like today, or yesterday? Oh.. it past 12! So, it's YESTERDAY! My handphone went mad! It touched water! GAWD! Dickson then came all the way down to changed my battery. I know. I know what the readers are thinking. Can't help it okays. I went for dinner with Girlfriend and Ian. We were like cam whoring!

sweeties having their hair tied up! Guess who is like beside me? no one. Just a GHOST! Now you know who is the ghost?

LIGHTS!


-And yes, I found my gold cosy arena. Have you?

No comments: