Monday, October 16, 2006

Dance

I am dancing in circles. I just finish everything I had to finish for my extension of my HPB Project. I figured that I wanted to change my blogskin. But then I am like so tired and busy AND LAZY!

Soo.. I decided to change the way I blog. I am back to who I was back in 2005. Good. For once, I feel my other side is alive and it's moving inside and I am enjoying it.

(:

Last Wednesday, I had my Enterprise Skills Module I. It's about the fashion thingy and my faci had to change the bloody item that we are supposed to market about!!!

WTF?!?!?!

And guess.. what did I need to market?

JOCK STRAP!

Any idea what it is?

I msned my bru-ther in msn. And he said... it was for a HORSE!

FUCK! I went to check it out and realised that it was...

http://www.hisroom.com/jock-strap,sport-underwear,454,012,10.html

YES! I KNOW! And everyone purposely bomb me because I said IT WAS FREE SIZE! I am a girl what! And the class still ask me to draw that damn thing on the whiteboard!

WAH LAU!

WHAT THE FUCK!

So embarassing lor! GOSH!

I know la. How can I be so sensitive towards this right? Because I always appear to be bitchy. If.. I was presenting to W15F... not that bad la! But... W34B leh! I am sort of new to the class! OMG!

Then bru-ther still tease me and say that it is his oxygen mask(inside joke) from his muay thai!

bru-ther... take this..

*points ALL fingers EXCEPT THE MIDDLE FINGER* LOL!

And yes...

I have so many people coming to me and asking...

"What happen to you and Dickson?"

WHAT HAPPEN?!?!?! BREAK MEANS BREAK LA! GOT WRONG IS IT?!?! FUCK LA.

Happy right? I break up with Dickson?!?! You think I care?!?! AND YES, FOR YOUR INFORMATION... HE IS MY FRIEND NOW! Any problems?!?! No right?!?! SO... SHUT YOUR FUCKING GAP!!!

Wanna know why we break up?!?!?!

Because I AM A BAD GIRL! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHERISH HIM! UNDERSTAND?!?!

I don't care what people think about me. Because, I am here on earth to live for myself. NO ONE ELSE. I do things FOR MYSELF. NO ONE ELSE!

Think I am selfish?!?! YES! INDEED I AM!

THE WORLD EVOLVES AROUND ME!

I AM ME. NO ONE CAN CHANGE ME.


-I am living in the world of steel. Just slice me dry.

scratched @ 4.22am

No comments: