Saturday, October 14, 2006

In circles.

An issue I would like to touch on.

Scenerio:

Basically, in a Love Triangle, the are 3 people. A loves B. C loves B. B loves C and A. And let's place C as the 3rd party. ANd yes, C knows about A and B's relationship. OMG! how complicated that is now! I have been seeing these scenerios every day. So how? Basically, I give a 3 way report on how that 3 parties will feel if they BOTH A and C find out each other.



A: From this person point of view, C is a slut. This person thinks that he or she reserves every right to posess B. Just because he or she came first. And he or she will do anything to make B happy just not to lose out on C.

B: On the other hand, B will feel very stress out because, he or she knows that he or she have to make a choice on either one.

C: This person came in and know that he or she IS A THIRD PARTY. But this person still carries on all because of one word, LOVE. This person didn't mind anything at all. But.. is it really LOVE? or is it just SUFFERING?


FUCK. I suddenly feel that I made a mistake.
It's just not a mistake. BUT A GRAVE ONE.

Yes, indeed, I am single. And I feel that it WAS a mistake.

Time Will Tell


scratched @ 11.45am

No comments: