Saturday, October 07, 2006

Relentless

After being so busy for the past few months, something just dawned upon me when I saw an accident today.

Though Siti always says that god have punished her blah blah bah. Cause she bumped her head on the wall, she lost a kid blah blah blah. But what happen this morning was really shocking. It just HIT me on the spot.

I saw an old man (about 80 plus) getting down 168. He didn't see a puddle of water, he slipped and fall. He had trouble getting up. And no one was helping him. i wanted to but I was far behind.


And there, I was thinking, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! and I realised that the incident trigger a part of me that I lost few months back. I thought about loads of things when I was walking to school.

And I figured that it's part and puzzle of life... what have been doing for the past few months, i am now giving 2nd thoughts.

I feel like giving up on my Kanchanaburi Trip because it feels that it's getting no where.
I feel like leaving my house because I am sick and tired of what is happening.
I feel like breaking free from everything.

But...

I know I can't back out. Cause I ain't a loser.

I was thinking of 2 issues. But I have not come up with a conclusion. Till then.

scratched @ 2.12pm

No comments: