Friday, October 20, 2006

Everybody's changing

Everyone is changing. Maybe people don't change. But I do. Yes, I have change. I talked to an old friend today. This was our conversation:




TG: "Clara, you have changed a lot. But its up to you to explore more about you."

Me: "hahas. thanks. a lot of people say i change a lot too. Most say for the worst."

TG: "But seriously, I like it this way, God job. I salute you! Your personality is so much different from the other times but I can't judge you fully now because you might show a part of a new you. "

Me: "Maybe it's because I am less bitchy now la. And busy as well."

TG: "And if you really need someone to talk to, u can call me, no worries..."


Hearing this, I am relieved. Though my life is in a mess now, I saw the light. Thanks dude! That is what I have been telling myself. Friends are important to be now. Not relationships. Friends are the one that really stay by you no matter what.

I have a goth name. And what it means is... " You are a sweet and caring person physically, but inside, you do get hurt a lot of times. One problem creates a scar. And it will stay there."

How true is that.

In my one of my previous entries, I mentioned about love triangle. And yes, a lot of people have been asking me whether I am involve in one. WTF?!?! So what if I am involved? So what if I am not involved in a love triangle? I do not need comments. I do not need to hide anything. Neways, I have a classic example, I just talked to my bitch, Serene. She just came out from a love triangle yesterday. And according to her, the guy just push the blame everything to her. And even beg his girlfriend for another chance. It's like what the fuck?!?!

Whatever it is, it takes two hands to clap man!

He is such a WIMP!

2 hands to clap man! 2 hands to clap! And the girlfriend also SO STUPID! Forgive him for what?

He can do this once to you, he can do it AGAIN. And this doesn't mean that u can FORGIVE him again!

WIMP WIMP WIMP WIMP WIMP WIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I despise such guys! Make your right choice. Be with the one you love! I know, it takes time. Please don't dump shit to the 3rd party if things happen! BE FIRM!

SCREW ALL THE GUYS LA!



Watch this viedo:





Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
He told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh, ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, ohh

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you


This song is like so emo! I am in love with this song man! A deep meaning to it. I haven't been blogging for a long time. And I have that tickling feeling back!


And certain people are coming back. Let me tell you guys, I AM SINGLE so what? This does not mean I am READY for a relationship! I don't want a relationship and I want to enjoy being single! SINGLEHOOD MY HOMIES! Right Ian? Right Reuben? So all those people.. better stay away! I am not talking as if a lot of people like me.. but the fact is that... all those OLDIES are coming back!

*smiles*

Wonder what I have been up to for the past few days? I have been with a group of emo guys and she is one of them!

-She is my friend.-And I played tennis yesterday with girlfriend Reuben! (: Beautiful scenery right?

And yes, I may seem to quit cam-whoring. But it is not over! More cam-whoring TOMORROW!

And owe u guys this,



Till den ppl...

- For you, I hanged myself

scratched @ 1.02am

No comments: