Sunday, May 14, 2006

SOME THINGS Are Better To Be Put An End

god! *yawns* I'm so sleepy after a tiring day. I can't believe that I still have the willpower to blog man! I guess, the willpower = anger OR anger = willpower OR am I just feeling bitchy? Yes, Neways, I guess I'm crapping. Before I bring up the issue I always wanted to bring up. Let me fill in what I did today. I went to Daddy's place this early morning. We then went to Tampines for shopping! LOLs. Daddy bought me a pair of earrings. Then, I met up with Pearlie, Serene, Jovanna and a few more peeps and slack with them. OMG. It's like so RARE! hahas. We went to Amirra's birthday party which was in Downtown East Chalet. And here comes my story.... (lemme go brush my teeth and drink water... -BRB)

okays. (back) Here it goes, as you can see it from the title of this entry. SOME THINGS ARE BETTER TO BE PUT AN END. If those people involved are reading this entry now, true enough. If you can't take what I'm saying. PLEASE LEAVE. GET OUT! Let me do it a nicer way then. Kindly move your cursor and press the "x" (close)button. Cause you are sooooooooo narrow minded that you can't even take views of a sweetie like me! *yawns* OMG! I'm so sleepy man! Alright. let's continue. Being a MUMMY OF MY CHILD, naturally, I'll stand up for my husband! And the purpose of this post is inform certain people to stop their freaking childish behaviour. Let's start out with some definitions:

GANG:
1. A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.
2. A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents.
(If those people do not get the meaning of adolescents, here it goes : A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity; a teenager. AND if those people AGAIN do not know the meaning of delinquents, here it goes: A person who neglects or fails to do what law or duty requires. )

GANGSTERS:
1. A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
2. A member of a gang of delinquents.

-taken from dictionary.com

So, 1) From these two definitions, can I actually conclude that some people are NOT GANGSTERS? Maybe they are not. Maybe they are? BUT, they behave like TYPICAL GANGSTERS IN SINGAPORE. -What's that? Did I say it correctly? Is there such a thing as "gangs" or "gangsters" in Singapore? LOLs. OR are they just wannabes?

That's pretty a broad question.

2) From these definitions, can I conclude that those people are immature? hahas WHAT ARE JOKE. If any of them are reading this and think that I've offended them in some way. By all means, GO AHEAD AND SUE ME. SUE ME AND SUE ME TILL MY PANTS DROP! Cause, I didn't specifically place ANY NAMES!

Let's take a look at 2 recent encounters,

There are 2 people involved besides my daddy. Let's call them Mr A and Mr B. Alright, I've been very nice till now. I gave them a status as "Mister" NOT something else! *evil laughters*

Encounter 1:

Daddy was sitting at a coffee shop. Mr A and Mr B then started staring at Daddy. Daddy stared at them back. Apparently, Mr A lost his cool and shouted "stare what stare?" Daddy looked away. Daddy adjusted his legs as they were resting on the chair. He pushed the chair away with his legs which created THAT DRAGY NOISE. Apparently, Mr A and Mr B could hear the noises made. From this, I conclude that they were attentive towards what was happening behind them. After hearing the noises, they stopped walking and turn around to STARE. Mr B walked a few steps in front of Mr A. - trying to act he "sat". Daddy and them met eye to eye again. Once again, Daddy didn't react. They shouted "hum ji" AND THEY BOTH WALKED AWAY. After they walked a distance, Given my Daddy's character, he walked quickly after them. BUT stop just right behind them caused he thought of me. He then walked towards the other direction. AND Mr A shouted " HUM JI... ... 'something'..."

BLARDY FUCKING LAN JIAO.. CB... WHO IS THE BLARDY FUCKING HUM JI KIA?

(chills... cool down bitch... relax...)

Encounter 2: - I was present to witness it.

Daddy and I went to the Amirra's chalet as WE WERE INVITED PERSONALLY. Apparently, someone WAS NOT invited and given the layers of foundation they applied before coming, most probably, they won't even have the decency of feeling pai seh. MAYBE Mr B did asked Amirra whether he could bring some friends along. Daddy and I brought Ah Dong along, BUT we asked Amirra whether we could bring friends before we attended the chalet.

And she said "yes, but just 1 or 2"

And as Daddy knew he own temper, he didn't want to go over near them cause he knew that he would be agitated and he do not want to disappoint me. When we were about to leave, Mr A came to the BBQ area where me and daddy were standing at, (waiting to take pictures with Amirra and NurHilmi) Mr A, actually bothered to stand up and walked 2 - 3metres over look "somewhere" and walked away. Apparently. he loves poking his nose into people's business. Daddy was really pissed. But he controlled.

Conclusion: Based on these two encounters, I'm sure I can forsee for myself who the REAL HUM JI KIA is. You ought to know that I really do sympathize you. I FEEL FOR YOU! That YOUR BALLS WERE TOO HEAVY THAT U NEED TO SIT ON THE FLOOR!nono... i prefer this, YOUR DICK AND BALLS WERE TOO SMALL THAT YOU NEED TO SIT TO COVER IT! AND THAT YOUR SKIN IS NATURALLY THICK THAT YOU BOTHERED TO PAY $1 TO GET INTO A CHALET, OR SHOULD I SAY, NEAR A CHALET WHERE YOU WERE NOT INVITED!

I'm proud of my daddy that he didn't lay a hand on you. Basically, cause....


  • You are not worth my daddy's fist
  • My daddy listen to me and I know he loves me- not cause he's henpecked but he sees the rationale in me and wants to settle down with me AND he know he'll disappoint me if he gets into deep shit!

The real hum ji kia was the one who only DARED TO STARE, SHOUT and DARED NOT TO THROW A FIST at my daddy FIRST. Look how Mr A contradict himself? Calling some other guy a hum ji kia who loves his WIFE, and who is mature enough to think that he should not land himself in trouble, AND someone who is gentleman enough not to lay his hand on a bunch of immature brats!

My advise(since, I sympathize you so much):

1. GROW UP IMMATURE BRATS

2. GET A LIFE.

3. Pass through me first before you touch my daddy.

4. USE your fist if your not a hum ji kia. USE IT FIRST. AND THEN, WE'LL SEE.

AND PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND THEM, DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE FUCKING "SAT", CAUSE YOU THINK THEY BIG FUCKS?!?!?! THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT MANPOWER.

-end-

To people who are not worth my time:

My time now is solely for

  • Daddy
  • School
  • Family- include close friends: SITI, KIM.

A female dog has to await for her master to get home before her master can bring her out for a stroll. But too bad the master does fulfill the duty as a master as he is always busy.

A dog will remain as a dog.

  • Loves to FOLLOW- copy.dog
  • Loves to lick other's boots
  • Has another miniture paranoid dog- who might be the female's soulmate FOR LIFE
  • Don't act or show that it's happy when IT is not
  • Don't try to have or get what a human have. e.g: credit debit cards, an imperfect love that is made to perfection, a good husband. Cause i think the master will sell the dog away one day.

Remember that a master is NOT always cunning or clever just because he's a human. Ever heard of humans getting killed by a cunning snake or fox? So who is more cunning and clever? Think about it.

re-edited: 15th May 2006 @ 1.04am

No comments: