Monday, May 29, 2006

LOADS OF ISSUES! butt.... lazy to blogggg....

alright! i feel sooo lazy man! I just got back from my modelling evaluation. ohh man.. it was good? hahas. lemme recap what happen on friday...........

On friday, Ms Siti brought Dong, Kim, Daddy and me to marina bay. and we failed in the fucking pranks! damn! LOLs. i feel so lazy. We started to "flip here and dere" as though we were in the circus.. you guy will get what i mean when i post the pictures up ONCE I GET THEM! *hint hint* Got the hint bitches? wahhahaha

YESTERDAY! We had the x-capade race. It was so damn tiring man! More than three really went all out! Speaking of that, my whole body is still aching! We were definitely pushed to the limit! It was so tiring! My team was in the top 3. but damn! we wasted too much time at check point 4, which was the crossword puzzle check point! fuck. all of us were soooo.... unprepared? That was then we started to slack boy! Whatever it is, whether we win or lose, it's the experience that matters. Cause I knew we DID support one another no matter what right wei lun and aisyah? heee...

W15F's x-capade team!

From Top Left: Kelvin, Wang Qian, Lucinda, Sabita, Diana, Cindy, Clara(that's me!) Wei Lun, Oswind

From Second Row- Left: Ju, Shahirah, Dinee, Aisyah, Ashlee

Last Row from left: Wandi, Asyraf, Shawn and finally.. JENNY!


and finally.... my modelling evaluation day has come! Dong, Daddy, Yu Pei and I went to town and I was so damn fucking stressed PLUS the condition of my legs... tsk tsk tsk. so painful! awww.... Daddy took a video of the whole thing. I'm considering whether I wanna put it up here... like so pai seh right? LOLs. Whatever it is, I had loads of fun! I guess I'll end here for tonight! I so dead tired. I CAN'T MAKE MY DADDY WAIT! HE'S GONNA PAT ME TO SLEEP... wahahahahahahaha!!!!


Before I go... These are the pictures LAST SUNDAY! ( a few only la. lols. )



He's doing the limbo!!! Thanks Daniel Ong!
who's feet?Which belong to me?
I make the picture beautiful! wahahaha!
Yu Pei and Dong!
Even guys do better in acting cute compared to me! so sad...
fail la! straight at my face! a big fat F!

THIS ONE IS GOOD RIGHT? I'm begging for a pass please!

My daddy's waiting for me! till then. tatas!

scratched @ 11.33pm

No comments: